Gul’dan had taken control of the Iron Horde from Grommash Hellscream and was raising a Fel infused army to invade Azeroth and burn it to the ground. Of course, being the righteous defender of Justice that we players are, we stopped that from happening… or so we thought.
The Burning Legion wasn’t about to let their pawn Gul´dan fail, not again. So while Draenor was saved, Gul´dan was sent to our world, where he would be allowed to fulfil his pact. On our world Azeroth, Gul´dan would hear a familiar voice, a voice that have been directing him all through Draenor, Kil´jaeden. Kil´jaeden would gift Gul´dan with the near limitless knowledge of the Burning Legion.
With the secret of the universe in his grasp, Gul´dan would be commanded to the Broken Isles, to the Tome of Sargeras, were he would shatter protected wards, sealing an ancient gate way to Legion worlds. Gul´dan succeeds...
That lead us to the epic cinematic that takes us to the Broken Shore.
So, what is the Broken Shore?
The Broken Shore is Ground Zero for the Burning Legion Invasion of Azeroth.
The Legion invasion is coming directly from the Tomb of Sargeras, but this is also were we, Azeroth´s greatest Champions meet up with Varian, Sylvanas, Jaina, Vol´jin and the rest of the heroes of the Alliance and horde to face the Burning Legion.
This is where we will begin our mission, to eliminate the Burning Legion from Azeroth.
The Broken Shore is where we establish the primary plot for the expansion.
It is a 40 player scenario that consists of 40 players (20 alliances and 20 hordes) working together, synchronized as they are send up the Broken Shore, towards the Tome of Sargeras were they will face the ultimate evil in the universe and find out what the faith of the world is.
Our main quest to defeat the Burning Legion is the help of Ancient Titan Relics, known as the Pillars of Creation. The Titans used these relics to shape Azeroth into its first form. It´s only with these relics, Demons hunters and powerful Artifacts that we will acquire, that we have any kind of hope to close down the massive demon portal, deep within the Tomb of Sargeras.
PROFESSIONS AND TRANSMOGS
Comments powered by Disqus
- Tomb of Sargeras quick (summary) tactics - all bosses
- Guide for Patreon members: How to Increase chance on legendary Ring when patch 7.2.5 comes out
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple
- New guide released for Patreon members: Kil´jaeden Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Class mounts unlocks this coming week (june 6th)
- No need to save up Nethershards for 7.2.5 gear
- Tomb of Sargeras release date: June 20
- Guide: How to Complete the Scenario "Stop all 8 attacks on Chromie"
- New Legendary rings drop
- New Guide for Patreon members: Chromie Scenario: Fastest way to complete Culling of Stratholme