Following plants can be gathered in Legion from the different zones:
- Yseralline Seed
Has a chance to loot it from every plant you pick up in Broken Isles
You will find Foxflowers in Highmountain
You will find Dreamleafs in Val´sharah
You will find Aethrils in Azsuna
You will find Fjarnskaggl in Stormheim
Not known yet. This plant is only needed for crafting the trinket (3 needed).
- Starlight Rose
Not Known Yet, most likely Suramar
What does the rank (stars) mean in Herbalism profession?
There are up to 3 ranks for each plant gathering. Each rank will give you a certain benefit.
Remember that you don´t have any rank at start. The first time you gather a specific plant you will get a quest as well. Completing this quest will upgrade your gathering to level 1 on that specific herb.
Rank 1 is the same for all plants: Gather the specific herb more effectively.
Rank 2 is the same for all plants: Find rare materials when gathering the specific herb.
Rank 3 differs between the plants:
- Aethril: Gathering herbs in the Broken Isles may cause additional plants to appear.
- Dreamleaf: Standing near a Dreamleaf will grant you a powerful buff.
- Foxflower: Gathering Foxflower will summon friendly foxes to fight alongside you.
- Fjarnskaggl: Find rare materials when gathering fjarnskaggl.
- Starlight Rose: Attempting to gather a starlight rose will always succeed.
- Felwort: Gather seeds from all Broken Isles herbs.
Extra cool stuff
Discovered some stuff while gathering. This is during Legion Alpha.
Fox spawns – Getting even more Foxflower
When picking up a Foxflower, there is a chance a fox spawns and runs around you for a while before he runs off. He drops several Foxflowers for you to step on (pick up). Meaning, if you get a fox spawning, you will get much more Foxflower than a usual loot.
Luck of Lotus buff
Picking up Foxflower in Highmountain will give you a buff called Luck of Lotus which gives you a higher chance to find extra treasure from creature in Pandaria it says in alpha version, but most likely it will be in the Broken Isles.
Flower add attacking you!
When gathering Dreamleaf there is a chance a big flower (Nightmare Creeper) will spawn and attack you. Killing it and looting will give you around 8 extra dreamleafs-
Class Order Halls Guides
Legion Dungeon Guides
Legion PvP Guides
PROFESSIONS AND TRANSMOGS
- 10.2.5 Dreadlord transmog coming!
- WEEK 1 - 10.2.5 PTR NEWS - Play with AI in Dungeons, Outland Ragonracing, Mounts, Pets & MORE
- 10.2 - How to get the Druid of the Flame Transmog
- How to get ALL Seedbloom Mounts & PETS in WEEK 2
- The Endless reputation Grind CHANGED
- Dream Wardens Paragon Chest Reward
- Get your Augment Rune on FIRST week of Season 3
- How to get Plump Dreamseeds
- How to get Gigantic Dreamseed
- Twitch Drops - Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount