How to gain reputation with Highmountain
- You gain reputation when questing in Highmountain. The majority of quests, rewards reputation. This is the first way you will gain reputation if you level up your char there.
- The second way of gaining reputation with Highmountain is when you are max leveled (110). When you hit max level you will find World Quests when opening your map. Click on Highmountain and you will find various quests tied to Highmountain. Mouseover on a world quest will give you information on what faction that quest is tied to. Completing that quest will reward you extra reputation. For a full guide on World Quest, follow this link.
- The third way of gaining reputation with Highmountain is to farm the dungeon Neltharion´s Lair. Endboss kill rewards you 250 reputations.
- Fourth way: Do Kirin Tor world quest. Kirin Tor world quests do reward reputation for the other legion factions. In this case it is based on where the quest is located in the Broken Isles.
Kirin Tor world quests in Highmountain rewards Highmountain Tribe reputation.
- Fift way: Do the Kirin Tor Emissary World quests. Completing 4 quests for Kirin Tor, when the Emissary World quest is up will reward you with one insignia of choice. The Insignia gives 1500 reputation to any reputation faction in the Broken Isles except Nightfallen which gives 750 reputations instead.
- 6th way: Do the Wardens World Quests in Highmountains. The reward will be reputation for the Wardens AND for Highmountain Tribe (for example if the reward is 250 rep, you get 250 for The Wardens and 250 for Highmountain Tribe.
Highmountain reputation rewards
Rank 3 Design: Skystone Loop (Jewelcrafting)
Rank 3 Design: Ancient Maelstrom Amulet (Jewelcrafting)
Rank 3 Design: Dawnlight Band (Jewelcrafting)
Rank 3 Design: Prophetic Band (Jewelcrafting)
Recipe: Gleaming Iron Spike (Blacksmithing)
Rank 3 Recipe: Demonsteel Armguards (Blacksmithing)
Rank 3 Recipe: Demonsteel Gauntlets (Blacksmithing)
Rank 3 Recipe: Demonsteel Breastplate (Blacksmithing)
Place a Whitewater Carp to kick around. Splash!
Boon of the Butcher
Permanently enchants shoulders with the Butchery enchantment, allowing the wearer to obtain Butchered Meat from the corpses of their enemies.
Treasure Map: Highmountain
Reveals treasures on the mini-map of Highmountain for 1 hour.
Teaches you how to summon this companion.
Nibble a piece of the crystal.
Harpy Hunter´s Gloves
Leather Armor: Hands
Mountainforged Chain Hauberk
Mail Armor: Chest
Tabard of the Highmountain Tribe
Where is Highmountain vendor located
The reputation vendor for Highmountain is called Ransa Greyfeather (Highmountain Emissary). Ransa is located in Thunder Totem – Highmountain, on the second floor.
Class Order Halls Guides
Legion Dungeon Guides
Legion PvP Guides
PROFESSIONS AND TRANSMOGS
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth
- What mounts for what allied race