In Shadowlands, it does not matter what profession you had before, you start from a specific “skill level 1 – shadowlands”. You can pick whatever profession you want and still be on the same level as anyone else when starting shadowlands.
The max level varies between the different professions.
A new system is implemented, called Optional Reagents.
This system is extra slots on crafted armor made by players that are Blacksmith, Leatherworking and Tailoring. This system is made only during when crafting, not afterwards.
Based on what is crafted, you can add
- Specific Secondary stats
Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, Versatility
These secondary stats are crafted by Inscription.
- Bonus Effect (not available in newer patch updates. Will it come back?)
Flask last longer, Completing World Quests increase primary stat, Reduce falling dmg, chance on extra skill up when crafting, Slightly increase move speed, add a socket, retain well fed when slain in arena or battleground, increase swim speed, well fed last longer
The bonus effects are crafted by different professions.
- Alter the item level
There are 5 types of items called Crafter´s Mark.
The first 3 are avialable at launch of Shadowlands.
The other levels will come in later patches.
At launch of Shadowlands
Sets the ilvl to 87 and the required level to 50.
A common – Crafter´s mark I
Sets the ilvl down to 117 and requires minimum level 53 instead of level 60.
A rare – Crafter´s mark II
Sets the ilvl to 168 and required minimum level 57 instead of level 60.
A heroic – Crafter´s mark III
Sets the ilvl to 180 down and required level to 60.
Another heroic - – Crafter´s mark IV
Sets the ilvl to 200.
Legendary gear can be crafted
I got the full guide here https://www.worldofmoudi.com/full-guide-how-to-make-a-legendary-in-shadowlands
Professions can craft a base gear that players will use to create Legendary items.
Each legendary gear need 4 parts.
- One crafted base gear (crafted by a profession)
A specific crafted gear to start putting cool things on it.
This is either rings, necklace, feet, chest, legs, head, shoulder, hands, wrist, waist
Doesn’t seem to be able to craft trinkets.
- Two Secondary Stats
You need a Rune (haste/Critical Strike/Mastery/Versatility) to add on your legendary gear.
Crafted by Inscription
- One Legendary Power
Most of what these powers do are similar to old tiers in previous expansions and legendaries from legion but also new ones.
You get these by getting materials needed from the Torghast, Tower of the Damned scenario.
I made guides for each profession in Shadowlands.
They will be updated during beta testing.
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft