The Max skill on professions in Shadowlands is 300
You can enchant several types of armor again (Feet, Wrist, Chest, Back, Gloves, Rings, Weapons)
You can enchant specific reagents that other professions need as materials.
You can Shatter or combine reagents based on what reagent you are in need of.
A new system implemented.
This system is extra slots on crafted armor made by players that are Blacksmith, Leatherworking and Tailoring. This system is made only during when crafting, not afterwards.
Based on what is crafted, you can add
- Specific Secondary Stats (made by inscription)
- Bonus effect such as Flask last longer, add a socket, well fed last longer (made by different professions)
- Alter the ilvl with Crafters Mark
There are 3 different Crafting Reagents.
- Soul Dust
- Sacred Shard
- Eternal Crystal
You can combine 3 Soul Dust to make a Sacred Shard.
You can combine 3 Sacred Shards to make an Eternal Crystal.
At 40 enchanting skill, you can learn to Shatter a Sacred Shard into 3 Soul Dust.
At 70 enchanting skill, you can learn to Shatter an Eternal Crystal into 3 Sacred Shards.
One Attribute (Primary Stat) choice or a Perk
In Shadowlands you can learn to enchant different type of gear.
But on some gear, there is only one type of stat that you can learn to enchant.
However, you can enchant other stuff on them instead.
10 Agility (10 skill)
15 Agility (75 skill)
Reduce falling dmg by 10%.
10 Intellect (10 skill)
15 Intellect (75 skill)
Reduce cooldown of your Hearthstone by 5 minutes while in Shadowlands.
10 Strength (10 skill)
15 Strength (75 skill)
Increase the speed of gathering in the Shadowlands. (1 skill)
Attributes (Primary Stats)
The back can have one of 4 types of enchants.
- Soul Vitality (55 skill)
Permanently enchants a cloak to increase your Stamina by 30.
- Fortified Avoidance (25 skill)
Permanently enchants a cloak to increase your Stamina by 20 and your Avoidance by 30.
- Fortified Leech (25 skill)
Permanently enchants a cloak to increase your Stamina by 20 and your Leech by 30.
- Fortified Speed (25 skill)
Permanently enchants a cloak to increase your Stamina by 20 and your Speed by 30.
You can learn to enchant 5 types in Shadowlands.
- Eternal Bounds (95 skill)
Increase your Intellect by 20 and your mana pool by 6%.
- Eternal Skirmish (95 skill)
Increase your Strength or Agility by 20 and give your auto-attacks and auto-shots a chance to deal additional shadow damage.
- Eternal Stats (90 skill)
increase all stats by 30.
- Eternal Bulwark (60 skill)
Increase your Armor by 25 and your Strength or Agility by 20. Your highest stat is always chosen.
- Eternal Insight (60 skill)
Increase your Intellect by 20 and give your spells and abilities a chance to deal additional shadow dmg.
- Sacred Stats (30 skill)
Increase all stats by 20.
Enhancements (secondary stats)
The ring enchanting is similar to the setup in BFA.
The enchant is secondary stat and has 2 types of tiers.
- Bargain of Critical Strike (35 skill)
Permanently enchants a ring to increase your Critical Strike by 12.
- Bargain of Haste (40 skill)
Permanently enchants a ring to increase your Haste by 12.
- Bargain of Mastery (45 skill)
Permanently enchants a ring to increase your Mastery by 12.
- Bargain of Versatility (50 skill)
Permanently enchants a ring to increase your Versatility by 12.
- Tenet of Critical Strike (80 skill)
Permanently enchants a ring to increase your Critical Strike by 16.
- Tenet of Haste (80 skill)
Permanently enchants a ring to increase your Haste by 16.
- Tenet of Mastery (80 skill)
Permanently enchants a ring to increase your Mastery by 16.
- Tenet of Versatility (80 skill)
Permanently enchants a ring to increase your Versatility by 16.
There are 5 types of weapons enchants to learn.
- Ascend Vigor (110 skill)
Sometimes increase your healing received when taking damage.
- Eternal Grace (100 skill)
Sometimes cause a burst of healing on the target of your helpful spells and abilities, healing for 1465 health split evenly amongst nearby allies.
- Lightless Force (100 skill)
Have a chance to send out a wave of Shadow energy in front of you when using offensive spells and abilities.
- Sinful Revelation (110 skill)
Cause your attacks to reveal the sins of your target and causing them to suffer an additional 6% dmg from you for 10 sec.
- Celestial Guidance (20 skill)
Sometimes increase your Primary Stat by 5% when attacking or using spells and abilities.
Enchanting reagents are profession reagents that you have enchanted.
Other professions need it for their crafting.
There are 3 types of enchanting reagents
- Enchanted Elethium Bar (115 skill)
Blacksmithing use this item.
- Enchanted Heavy Desolate Hide (115 skill)
Leatherworking use this item.
- Enchanted Lightless Silk (115 skill)
Tailoring use this item.
Optional Reagents: Crafter´s Mark
Before crafting an armor, you can add Optional Reagents.
One of them can be to increase the ilvl. This is done with the Crafter´s Mark item.
Enchanters can craft 3 types of Crafter´s Mark
- A Novice
Sets the ilvl to 87and the required level to 50.
- A common – Crafter´s mark I
Sets the ilvl to 117 and requires minimum character level 55
- A rare – Crafter´s mark II
Sets the ilvl to 168 and required minimum character level 60
To get the patterns, there are some requirements.
Novice Crafter´s mark
Skill level 40
Crafter´s mark I
Skill level 45
Crafter´s mark II
Skill level 100
Revered reputation with The Avowed. Costs 50 Sinstone Fragments. Sold by Archivist Janeera in Ravendreth.
Sinstone fragments are looted by mobs in Halls of Atonement in Ravendreth. Not needed to enter the dungeon, just kill mobs in that area.
Make a Wand
As an enchanter in Shadowlands, you will be able to craft a Wand, called Enchanted Twilight Wand (15 skill).
This wand has the ilvl 100 and can be upgraded with Optional Reagents: Crafter´s Mark I.
- Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR Development Notes - phase 3
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 4
- World of Warcraft News and Development Updates
- 500 Mount Reward
- Shadowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Sep 22
- Dragonflight BETA KEYS GIVEAWAY
- Lore in Short – Arthas Menethil | Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- New Short Story - Visage Day
- Dragonflight Weekly Dungeon Quests
- Larger Than Life - Brewfest is Here!