When does Crucible of Storms unlock
|Normal and Heroic||April 16 US / 17 EU|
|Mythic, Raid Finder first wing||April 23 US / 24 EU|
Kul Tiras - Stormsong Valley, underneath the Shrine of the Storm dungeon.
First boss: 375+ ilvl
First boss: 390+ ilvl
First boss: 405+ ilvl
First boss: 420+ ilvl
+ means that the gear can be Warforged or Titanforged which increases the ilvl more.
Azerite Armor cannot become warforged/titanforged.
BOSS TACTICS (GUIDES)
Very special Loot
The loot from this raid does not only reward higher ilvl, the gear will also consist of something extra special.
First Boss (Restless Cabal)
- Every 10000 mana spent grants you a shield absorbing [1406 * (1 + Versatility)] damage for 8 sec, up to a maximum absorb of [14064 * (1 + Versatility)].
- Falling below 25% health instantly restores [56225 * (1 + Versatility)] health. You then take 56225 Shadow damage over 10 sec. This effect can only occur once every 3 min.
- While above 90% health, your damaging abilities have a high chance to send a wave crashing down on your target dealing [4791 * (1 + Versatility)] Frost damage. While below 90% health, your damaging abilities have a high chance to restore [7187 * (1 + Versatility)] health.
- Tether yourself to up to 5 allies within 20 yards. After 6 sec, you are healed for 25% of the health restored to tethered allies, up to 0 total healing.
- Slaying an aberration inspires 4 allies, granting 72 Critical Strike for 20 sec.
- Place a ward on your target for 1.5 min. Taking 45487 damage in a single blow will consume the ward, healing the target for [45487 * (1 + Versatility)].
- Your Speed is increased by 200 for every 20% health you are missing, up to 600 Speed.
- Your abilities have a chance to grant you a shield absorbing [11057 * (1 + Versatility)] damage for 1 min. While this shield persists, gain 234 Haste.
- While above 60% health, your damaging abilities have a low chance to bolt your target dealing [14374 * (1 + Versatility)] Nature damage. While below 60% health, your damaging abilities have a low chance to restore [3594 * 6 * (1 + Versatility)] health over 10 sec.
Second Boss (Uu'nat)
- If your target has a lower health percentage than you, your damaging abilities have a high chance to sacrifice 2094 of your health to deal [4187 * (1 + Versatility)] Shadow damage.
- Taking damage has a low chance to form a protective bubble around you for 40 sec that absorbs 25% of incoming damage, up to [40194* (1 + Versatility)]. When the bubble bursts, increase your primary stat by 189 for 1 min, stacking up to 3 times.
- Embrace N'Zoth's gift, increasing your Mastery by 997 for 30 sec. Every 1 sec gain Suffering, inflicting 0 Shadow damage per application. Reactivate to relinquish N'Zoth's gift, removing both effects. [(120 / 60) Min Cooldown]
- Open a fissure to the void beneath you for 12 sec, increasing your Haste by 541. Moving out of the fissure will cause it to collapse, dealing 31840 Shadow damage to you.
- Feed on seven allies or enemies within 15 yards, devouring up to 9896 health from each. You are healed for 200% of damage dealt.
- Enshroud a friendly target in darkness for 12 sec, absorbing the next [99216 * (1 + Versatility)] damage or healing taken.
- Your damaging abilities have a chance to launch an oblivion spear at your target, inflicting 15407Shadow damage. On impact, the spear will shatter towards you. You will be silenced for 0.5 sec if struck.
- While above 90% health, your damaging abilities have a very high chance to deal 2899 Shadow damage to you and your target.
- Your auto attacks grant Untouchable for 15 sec, stacking up to 15 times. Untouchable grants 14Critical Strike. Taking any damage removes all stacks of Untouchable.
BOSS TACTICS (GUIDES)
- Video - Gearing up in Shadowlands - ilvl, M+, Raid, Professions, Legendaries, PvP, leveling, The Great Vault
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event date released
- New date on Shadowlands!
- Video - Moudi explains Covenants, Soulbinding and Conduits
- Pre-patch Class changes - Warrior
- Pre-patch Class changes - Warlock
- Pre-patch Class changes - Shaman
- Pre-patch Class changes - Rogue
- Pre-patch Class changes - Paladin
- Pre-patch Class changes - Priest