Flying comes out in Patch 7.2 (Flying in 7.2)
You will be allowed to fly in The Broken Isles by completing several tasks divided in main Achievements and each main achievement is divided in “minor” ones.
The main Achievement are divided in two parts:
- Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One
- Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part two
How to complete Broken Isles Pathfinder Part one
When completing part one you will be rewarded with:
- Increases Mount Speed in Broken Isles
- Unlock so you can continue with Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part two.
To complete the entire Part one Pathfinder, you need to:
Explore The Broken Isles zones
To complete this Achievement, you need to Explore all 5 Zones in the Broken Isles.
Complete the Achievement Loremaster of Legion
To complete this Achievement, you need to complete the main Storyline on each zone (Val´sharah, Highmountain, Stormheim, Azsuna and Suramar).
You can check the story progress for each zone by opening your questlog and on the top right side you can see what Chapter you are in and how mych is left.
Mouse over on the Story Progress will also show you more detailed information.
All zones are straight forward except for Suramar.
I have a detailed guide covering entire Suramar and how to complete the story line, here.
Variety is the Spice of Life
You complete this Achievement by completing 100 World Quests.
When you hit max level you need to unlock world quests.
Directly when you hit max level you get a World quest called “Uniting the Isles” in which you have to earn Friendly reputation with
* Nightfallen (Suramar)
* Court of Farondis (Azsuna)
* Highmountain Tribe (Highmountain)
* Dreamweavers (Val´sharah)
* Valarjar (Stormheim)
This quest is compulsory if you want to do World Quests (which you do) since it unlocks the World Quests.
If you do all the quests in each zone while leveling (not Suramar) you will get to reputation Honored.
Broken Isles Diplomat
You complete this Achievement by earning Revered with all the Broken Isles reputations. I made guides covering all Broken Isles reputations:
A Glorious Campaign
You complete this Achievement by completing your Class Order Campaign.
Broken Isles Pathfinder Part two
Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part one
See above guide regarding part 1.
This part is removed (20170406)
Defender of the Broken Isles
Repel Legion assaults upon each of the Broken Isles zones.
There are Legion invasions in patch 7.2, that takes place in the different zones in Broken Isles.
These are events that you can find by opening your map. It looks like green Fel portals.
You need to complete the event in each zone:
Earn Revered status with the Armies of Legionfall.
How to earn Legionfall reputation
Completing the Assault on Broken Shore scenario will make so that you will be friendly with the Legionfall (500/6000).
Check my guide here, on how to farm reputation with Legionfall.
Explore Broken Shore
You need to explore the entire Broken Shore Island.
Something that will definitely help you on the way to complete this task is the “Rakeeshi Flying Disc”.
This is a fying hoover disc that makes you fly for 2 min.
I found these discs in the outer area of the center of Broken Shore (see map). But this was maybe just coincidence.
One part that can´t be seen when you open the map Broken Shore, but can be seen when you zoom out at the entire Broken Island (at least now on PTR), is The Veiled Isles that is a part of Broken Shore. Don’t forget to head there as well.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Chromie Scenario
- Patch 7.2.5: How to get the Black Tempel Warglaives Transmog
- New Guide for Patreon members: You gonna love this!
- The New Legendaries will NOT COME OUT in 7.2.5
- Heirloom Guide patch 7.2.5
- Fastest way to kill 100 Demons for Legionfall Campaign quest
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Desolate Host Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Images of Legion Raid Boss Platforms/floors
- Mythic Plus changes in patch 7.2.5
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Fallen Avatar Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)