How to gain reputation with the Wardens
- You gain reputation with the Wardens through World Quests. Unlike the other factions which are tied to zones, the Wardens world quests are spread out all over The Broken Isles.
- Endboss on Vault of the Wardens rewards 250 rep.
The Wardens reputation rewards
Trapped Treasure Chest Kit
Schematic: Reinforced Headgun Rank 3 (Engineering)
Schematic: Bolt-Action Headgun Rank 3 (Engineering)
Fledgling Warden Owl
Boon of the Bloodhunter
Shoulder enchant that allows the wearer to obtain Bloodhunter´s Quarry from corpses of their enemies.
Vantus Rune Technique: Star Augur Etraeus Rank 3 (Inscription)
Vantus Rune Technique: Spellblade Aluriel Rank 3 (Inscription)
Vantus Rune Technique: Cenarius Rank 3 (Inscription)
Drape of the Patient Hunter
Design: Twisted Pandemonite Choker Rank 3 (Jewelcrafting)
Schematic: Sawed-off Cranial Cannon Rank 3 (Engineering)
Schematic: Semi-Automagic Cranial Cannon Rank 3 (Engineering)
Where is The Wardens vendor located?
Vendor NPC is called Marin Bladewing located 48:74.
- Shadowlands Dungeon Event rewards 213 ilvl loot
- Full Guide: PvP Vendor in Shadowlands
- Best tank, healer and dps in mythic plus in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Sire Denathrius
- Best Raid setup in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Huntsman Altimor
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Lady Inerva Darkvein
- When does Castle Nathria unlock/release?
- Full Shadowlands Reputation Guide
- Best Healer in Shadowlands - a tier list