Warsong Gulch, Twin Peaks, and Eye of the Storm
The Focused Assault and Brutal Assault buffs will now increase damage taken by 10% per stack and reduces healing received by 5% per stack.
Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks
The size of the Horde flag is increased to the same size as the Alliance flag.
Side-capture point flags now spawn 14 seconds after the battleground has begun, and the central flag spawns 18 seconds after the battleground has begun (was immediately at start).
- Maximum player count per faction is now 35 (was 30).
- Starting reinforcements are now 175 (was 150).
- To allow both factions to have easier access to Star Root Tubers and Song Flowers, both these tasty treats will now spawn alongside each other in the Dark Woods and Root Den.
- Artifact Fragment cost to summon Kronus and Fangrall reduced to 1500 (was 3000).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages are now worth 30 Reinforcements when slain (was 50).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages have had their spells adjusted:
- Rylai Crestfall – Alliance Tower Mage
- Northrend Winds now deals 15% of the target’s maximum health in Frost damage.
- Frostbolt now deals 8% of the target’s maximum health in Frost damage.
- Frostbolt Volley now deals 15% of the target’s maximum health in Frost damage.
- No longer casts Mass Polymorph.
- Jeron Emberfall – Horde Tower Mage
- Fireball now deals 8% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage.
- Combustion Nova now deals 15% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage.
- Ignite now deals 1% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage.
- Living Bomb initial spell now deals 5% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage.
- Living Bomb explosion now deals 15% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage.
- Living Bomb no longer causes a knockback when exploding.
- Magma Blast cast by Jeron’s summoned Lava Fury now deals 5% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage.
- Rylai Crestfall – Alliance Tower Mage
Isle of Conquest
- Glaive Thrower health has been increased by 40%.
- Alliance and Horde Commander health increased by 50%.
- Demolisher health increased by 25%.
- Catapult health increased by 100%.
- The amount of siege damage required to break down keep walls has been increased by 20%.
- Broken Temple and Sunken Ring Workshops are now controlled by the attacking team when the battle starts.
- Wintergrasp Wall, Wintergrasp Fortress Wall, and Wintergrasp Fortress Gate health has been reduced by 20%.
- Destroying Towers reduces match time by 8 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Siege Engine’s Steam Rush ability deals 20-35% of a player’s health (was 30-45%).
- Demolisher’s Hurl Boulder ability deals 20-25% of a player’s health (was 36%).
- Demolishers will now more consistently deal siege damage when striking fortress walls and towers.
- After 5 minutes, all players in the battleground who do not have a rank (including players who join late) will now be granted the rank of Corporal.
Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Paladin), Spear of Bastion (Kyrian Warrior), Resonating Arrow (Kyrian Hunter), and Wild Spirits (Night Fae Hunter) visual effects are now more easily distinguishable when cast by enemy players.
Removed the stun when summoning the temporary ghoul version of Raise Dead (Rank 1) in PvP.
Ice Form (PvP Talent) is no longer on the global cooldown to match Icy Veins, the ability it replaces.
Ultimate Sacrifice (PvP Talent) now causes Blessing of Sacrifice to last 6 seconds in addition to its existing effects.
Divine Vision (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Aura Mastery by 1 minute (was grants Shadow Resistance Aura).
Steed of Glory (PvP Talent) will now grant immunity to roots and snares only (was all crowd controlling effects).
Amplify Curse (PvP Talent) cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
Casting Circle (PvP Talent) no longer causes Unending Resolve to stop granting its interrupt immunity.
Demon Armor (PvP Talent) increases Armor by 120% (was 90%).
Fixed an issue where Rapid Contagion (PvP Talent) could be used while under the effects of crowd control abilities.
- Info & Tips of todays Legion Timewalking Mage Tower testing
- 9.1.5 Release date is out
- 9.1.5: Mobs in rift drops Relic Fragments & Cataloged Research
- HUGE increase of Cataloged Research in 9.1.5
- 9.1.5 Relic Examination Techniques doesn’t increase cataloged research
- New video: Specific Armor Slots Bind on Account Korthian Gear – 7% chance on TRINKET & no necklace
- No more Stygia from Souls in 9.1.5
- New video: Tips & Trix leveling up in 9.1.5
- 9.1.5 Guide: Korthian Gear - Location, ilvl, upgrade, cost,
- Legion Mage Tower Timewalking Guide