When you complete a timewalking dungeon, you will get a buff called Knowledge of Timeways.
This buff increases your exp from killing monsters and completing quests by 5%. But this also stacks.
When you have 4 stacks of this buff, it turns into a new buff called Mastery of Timeways. This buff will now increase your exp from killing monsters and completing quests by 30%.
So what does this have to do with a mount? Well, there is a new mount called Sandy Shalewing that was added, tied to the Timewalking event. If you get the Mastery of Timeways buff every week during the Timewalking marathon (5 weeks), then you will get the achievement Master of the Turbyulent Timeways that rewards you with the Sandy Shalewing mount.
- 10.2.5 Dreadlord transmog coming!
- WEEK 1 - 10.2.5 PTR NEWS - Play with AI in Dungeons, Outland Ragonracing, Mounts, Pets & MORE
- 10.2 - How to get the Druid of the Flame Transmog
- How to get ALL Seedbloom Mounts & PETS in WEEK 2
- The Endless reputation Grind CHANGED
- Dream Wardens Paragon Chest Reward
- Get your Augment Rune on FIRST week of Season 3
- How to get Plump Dreamseeds
- How to get Gigantic Dreamseed
- Twitch Drops - Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount