The patch update 6.2.2 will let players have the ability to fly in Draenor. But you need the achievement “The Pathfinder” to be able to fly in Draenor. Click here to see my Guide how to obtain it.
Because we now can fly, we can fly over the big broken portal and see what´s behind. We have been there once, when we first entered Draenor but now we can come back.
So what is on the other side of the broken portal.
* We have a new mini content with 3 new Rare Spawns.
* Looks like we will have daily quests in that area.
* Looks like there is a new area for Bonus Objective “Assault on Umbral”
3 new Rare Spawns
This is were you will find the new rare creatures.
Cords: 82.79, 53.02
Cords: 80.37, 56.82
Cords: 83.56, 43.79
Bonus Objective "Assault on Umbral"
Umbrall Halls, sealed at the moment
However, on minimap you can see how it looks inside.
- 10.2.5 Dreadlord transmog coming!
- WEEK 1 - 10.2.5 PTR NEWS - Play with AI in Dungeons, Outland Ragonracing, Mounts, Pets & MORE
- 10.2 - How to get the Druid of the Flame Transmog
- How to get ALL Seedbloom Mounts & PETS in WEEK 2
- The Endless reputation Grind CHANGED
- Dream Wardens Paragon Chest Reward
- Get your Augment Rune on FIRST week of Season 3
- How to get Plump Dreamseeds
- How to get Gigantic Dreamseed
- Twitch Drops - Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount