The patch update 6.2.2 will let players have the ability to fly in Draenor. But you need the achievement “The Pathfinder” to be able to fly in Draenor. Click here to see my Guide how to obtain it.
Because we now can fly, we can fly over the big broken portal and see what´s behind. We have been there once, when we first entered Draenor but now we can come back.
So what is on the other side of the broken portal.
* We have a new mini content with 3 new Rare Spawns.
* Looks like we will have daily quests in that area.
* Looks like there is a new area for Bonus Objective “Assault on Umbral”
3 new Rare Spawns
This is were you will find the new rare creatures.
Cords: 82.79, 53.02
Cords: 80.37, 56.82
Cords: 83.56, 43.79
Bonus Objective "Assault on Umbral"
Umbrall Halls, sealed at the moment
However, on minimap you can see how it looks inside.
- Craft and Upgrade Legendaries in 9.2
- Guide: LEGENDARIES IN PATCH 9.2
- New 246 ilvl Gear Vendor for alts/mains in patch 9.2
- How to get Progenitor Essentia and what it is
- Full Guide: Farm Cyphers of the First Ones
- How to get to the World Boss in Zereth Mortis
- How to activate Zatojin Rare in Zereth Mortis
- How to open the treasure crushed supply crate
- How to get the Domination Key in Zereth Mortis
- Guide: What is Sandworn Relics and how to farm it