- The platform is divided in 4 sections (earth, wind, water, fire).
- Based on where the boss will be, he will use that element as boss mechanics.
- When boss is on an element platform section, he gets increased dmg on the element. He has a buff that ticks and each tick is 1% increased dmg.
- Always tank the boss so he faces the wall, NOT on raid.
- Start with boss on earth section. Dodge the circles that boss creates.
- When boss reaches 75% intermission starts. He is shielded and spawns elemental adds. Kill elementals fast because the boss shield is up during the time they are alive.
Spread when big circles.
Tank adds on the side of the platform section, not middle.
- Swap to the next section platform after each intermission. After earth, go frost.
After frost, go storm.
- When on frost sectionTwo players get a circle on them stand away from each other.Entire raid (not tanks) splits in half and soaks each circle.
When Storm section:
- Soak when needed
- Stay spread
- Healers beware
- Turn in Fish for Iskaara Tuskarr Reputation
- Quests increased in questlog
- NEW WoW Twitch DROPS
- Dragonflight: Season 1 Begins the Week of December 12
- Hotfixes: December 6, 2022
- Vault of the Incarnates Raid Schedule
- FULL Explanation - SCALED & FIXED GEAR - INSANE Gear up - Now & Season 1
- Outdoor Gear Scales higher than 400 ilvl
- FULL GUIDE: All Sources that Rewards Gear
- Get a MOUNT very EASY in DRAGONFLIGHT