There are 3 types of mushrooms in Korthia called Mawshrooms. These are Evolving Mawshroom, Tasty Mawshroom and Questionable Mawshroom.
What do the Mawshrooms do
What I know so far is that this transforms you to a mushroom lookin fella. What I mean with “so far” is because it feels that it might have another purpose once you transform. But hey, maybe it’s just for fun. The cool thing about it is that you have this look during combat as well!
This is for getting the Darkmaul Mount. Check out my guide here for that.
Gives a screen affect for 10 min, makes you high and you see stuff. By stuff you actually see the Jailer threatening you. When you enter combat.
How to farm Mawshrooms
There are 10 locations that spawns something called Invasive Mawshroom. It also shows as a chest on minimap. Looting it has a chance on giving you either a Evolving Mawshroom or a Tasty Mawshroom or a Questionable Mawshroom.
- ULTRA FAST GEAR FARM - On several characters! - 10.0.7
- Class tunings incoming - Ret Paladins NERFED
- Primal Stones BUFFED
- The BIGGEST Catchup you ever seen in World of Warcraft!?
- Dev Q&A ft. Ion Hazzikostas - 10.0.7 and and beyond.
- Timewalking Marathon - “Turbulent Timeways”
- Trial of Style EVENT has Begun - Here is how it works
- NEW Twitch DROPS - March 21
- INSANE 10.0.7 Catch Up Gear compared to the NEW Gearing System in 10.1
- NEW HIDDEN COOKING RECIPE in Patch 10.0.7