There are 3 types of mushrooms in Korthia called Mawshrooms. These are Evolving Mawshroom, Tasty Mawshroom and Questionable Mawshroom.
What do the Mawshrooms do
What I know so far is that this transforms you to a mushroom lookin fella. What I mean with “so far” is because it feels that it might have another purpose once you transform. But hey, maybe it’s just for fun. The cool thing about it is that you have this look during combat as well!
This is for getting the Darkmaul Mount. Check out my guide here for that.
Gives a screen affect for 10 min, makes you high and you see stuff. By stuff you actually see the Jailer threatening you. When you enter combat.
How to farm Mawshrooms
There are 10 locations that spawns something called Invasive Mawshroom. It also shows as a chest on minimap. Looting it has a chance on giving you either a Evolving Mawshroom or a Tasty Mawshroom or a Questionable Mawshroom.
- Guide: Where is the Legion Timewalking keystone
- Dates on Legion Timewalking AND Patch 9.1.5
- Mage Tower in Legion Timewalking
- BEST WAY to lvl up 9.1.5
- Change cursor size in 9.1.5
- Higher Soul Cinders reward AND no weekly cap
- Send anima to alts in 9.1.5
- Full Reputation guide for Archivist Codex
- 9.1.5 SCOUTING MAP - Locked behind a WALL of Achievements
- 9.1.5 Better for alts