In shadowlands, the souls are bound with another soul, called Soulbinding.
You will do the same when you are in Shadowlands.
There are 4 covenants in shadowlands.
Each covenant will have 3 NPC characters that had a key role during your leveling in that covenant zone.
You will be able to bound souls with all 3 NPCs eventually, but you start with 1.
Binding your soul to one of the special NPCs, will let you use their powers.
Their powers are visible through a talent tree.
Each of the 3 Soulbinding NPC have a talent tree.
The talent tree is divided in
* Passive abilities that you can choose
* Special Gem slots to put conduits in.
You start from the top ability and work yourself down by choosing between different abilities that you find fitting for your gameplay.
The abilities are pvp situations, pve situations, profession situations etc.
Special gems slots for Conduits
Conduits have a big role many say, because they are very powerful.
Conduits are special gems that will give you certain power when you add them to the slot.
For example Frost mage “Frozen Orb is increased by 10%”
There are 3 types of conduit that fit in its own conduit slot:
This has to do with movement, for example the blink cooldown is reduced by 1 sec for a frost mage.
This has to do with your power, for example Ice lance dmg is increased for a frost mage.
This has to do with your defense, for example the ice barrier heals for 20% of dmg absorbed, for a frost mage.
Each talent tree has pathways of choices that unlocks the different types of conduit slots.
You cannot put 2 of the exact same conduits on a talent tree.
Classes and Specs and Soulbinding
No matter what class or spec you choose, you will always have the same soulbinding NPC characters for that covenant you picked.
The passices will be the same, no matter class or spec.
The main difference between classes and specs are the conduits.
There are conduits that fits for all specs in a class and there are conduits that are spec specific.
- Where to find the Herbs in Shadowlands
- Guide - Farm Gold with Shadowlands Alchemy
- Shadowlands Alchemy Guide
- Guide - Farm Gold with Shadowlands Inscription
- Shadowlands Inscription Guide
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Shriekwing
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Stone Legion Generals
- Full Guide - How to make a Legendary in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria GUIDE – Tactics on Sun Kings Salvation
- Traveling in Shadowlands - Flight path and Gateways