VAULT OF THE INCARNATES RAID
The Primalists breached the Titan prison used to hold the Incarnates for millennia. Within, Raszageth performs a foul ritual to unleash her siblings, so together they can purge the world of the Titans' influence. The champions of Azeroth must assault this impregnable fortress and break their defenses to end this threat. While many could fall, defeat condemns all the realms to the Incarnates' reign of fire and blood. There is no map available for this zone.
Vault of the Incarnates is the first raid players will experience in Dragonflight, featuring eight all-new boss encounters: Eranog, Terros, The Primal Council, Sennarth, the Cold Breath, Dathea, Ascended, Kurog Grimtotem, Broodkeeper Diurna, and Raszageth the Storm-Eater.
Raid release schedule:
- Week of December 12: Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will open with the weekly maintenance for each region
- Week of December 19: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 1: The Primal Bulwark (Eranog, Dathea Ascended, and The Primal Council)
- Week of January 2: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 2: Caverns of Infusion (Kurog Grimtotem, Sennarth, the Cold Breath, and Terros)
- Week of January 16: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 3: Fury of the Storm (Broodkeeper Diurna, and Raszageth the Storm-Eater)
Hall of Fame entries will require at least 16 out of 20 raiders from the same guild and faction to be eligible for rewards. Cross-realm will unlock later in the season.
PRIMALIST CLASS ARMOR SETS
Earn bonuses to your abilities based on your specialization when equipping two Primalist set pieces and four Primalist set pieces. Class armor sets drop from certain bosses in the Vault of the Incarnates raid and are available in the Great Vault by completing the weekly raid, Rated PvP, and Mythic+ dungeon requirements.
The Inspiration Catalyst used to turn non-set pieces of the appropriate slot into a new armor set piece of the same item level will be available later in Season 1.
FOUR NEW WORLD BOSSES
Four new World Bosses are raging through the Dragon Isles and will be on a weekly rotation: Basrikron, the Shale Wing, Bazual, the Dreaded Flame, Liskanoth, the Futurebane, and Strunraan, the Sky's Misery.
The Primalists are calling forth the harsh elements once again and causing Primal Storms to sweep across the Dragon Isles to destroy everything in their wake.
Collect Elemental Overflow from primal storms and spend it with Mythressa in Valdrakken to earn a full set of item level 359 armor for your class and specialization, Stormie and Ghostflame pets, and the Stormhide Salamanther mount. Enemies in each storm (Earth, Fire, Air, and Water) have a chance to drop their Primal Core which can be redeemed for 1 Storm Sigil each week from Rethelshi in Valdrakken that can be used to upgrade your gear to item level 385.
Additionally, the Unstable Elemental Confluence heirloom trinket and the Bag of Furious Winds toy make their return. Defeat unique enemies in Primal Storms for a chance at the Dimmed Primeval element heirloom items and the toy.
MYTHIC+ SEASON 1
Dragonflight Season 1 will feature a new dungeon rotation for Mythic+. Four dungeons from Dragonflight are included, and four returning dungeons from previous expansions. Here’s the full lineup:
- Ruby Life Pools
- The Nokhud Offensive
- The Azure Vault
- Algeth’ar Academy
- Halls of Valor (from the Legion™ expansion)
- Court of Stars (from the Legion™ expansion)
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (from the Warlords of Draenor™ expansion)
- Temple of the Jade Serpent (from the Mists of Pandaria™ expansion)
- There will be no loot caps for Mythic+ on the first week, as Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will open simultaneously.
The seasonal dungeon affix is Thundering: Enemies have 5% more health. While in combat, players are periodically overcharged with primal power from Raszageth's unending storm. This power comes with great risk, and failure to discharge it quickly can have stunning consequences.
Seasonal rewards for Mythic+ include the two new titles: "the Thundering" and "the Thundering Hero", the Hailstorm Armoredon mount, and dungeon teleports.
NEW ARENA: NOKHUDON PROVING GROUNDS
Within Clan Nokhud's stronghold are their Proving Grounds, where the centaurs compete to be named the clan's greatest warrior. Compete for glory in this new Arena that has a unique gameplay layout, utilizing ramps, pillars and a middle wall to break your opponents' line of sight.
ARENA SEASON 1
Dragonflight Season 1 introduces a weekly map pool rotation for Rated and Skirmish Arenas to keep matches exciting and fresh week to week.
|POOL A||POOL B||POOL C|
|Nagrand Arena||Nagrand Arena||Nagrand Arena|
|Dalaran Sewers||Ruins of Lordaeron||Hook Point|
|Tiger's Peak||Tiger's Peak||Tol'Viron Arena|
|Enigma Crucible||Empyrean Domain||Ashamane's Fall|
|Empyrean Domain||Blade's Edge Arena||The Robodrome|
|Ashamane's Fall||Maldraxxus Coliseum||Mugambala|
|Maldraxxus Coliseum||Black Rook Hold Arena||Enigma Crucible|
|Nokhudon Proving Grounds||Nokhudon Proving Grounds||Nokhudon Proving Grounds|
The seasonal rewards for PvP include a new Arena title: "Crimson Gladiator", Crimson's Gladiator's Drake, Dragonriding Appearance: Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Crimson Gladiator, a new weapon illusion, pennant, tabard and cloak, achievements, and new Vicious mounts–Alliance and Horde themed Sabertooth.
Just like in Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas, Rated Solo Shuffle players can earn seasonal rewards and achievements, credit towards Vicious mounts, weekly Great Vault progress, and Conquest with rewards being based on the highest rating amongst all of a player’s specializations. Players will earn all seasonal titles and achievements that they would normally in Rated Arenas, with the exception of Gladiator and its associated reward, and the top 0.1% of Rated Solo Shuffle players will earn the title "Crimson Soloist."
ITEMS AND REWARDS
- Kyrakka’s Searing Embers effect now triggers more often.
- Irideus Fragment's Mastery granted per stack has been reduced.
- Tome of Unstable Power radius increased to 8 yards (was 5 yards).
- Integrated Primal Fire cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes). Damage adjusted to compensate.
- 10.2.5 Dreadlord transmog coming!
- WEEK 1 - 10.2.5 PTR NEWS - Play with AI in Dungeons, Outland Ragonracing, Mounts, Pets & MORE
- 10.2 - How to get the Druid of the Flame Transmog
- How to get ALL Seedbloom Mounts & PETS in WEEK 2
- The Endless reputation Grind CHANGED
- Dream Wardens Paragon Chest Reward
- Get your Augment Rune on FIRST week of Season 3
- How to get Plump Dreamseeds
- How to get Gigantic Dreamseed
- Twitch Drops - Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount