NEW CRAFTING ITEMS
- New Ore: Progenium Ore
- New Hide: Protogenic Pelt
- New Cloth: Silken Protofiber
- Hew Herb: First Flower
- New Fish: Precursor Placoderm
- New Meat: Protoflesh
- New Potion: Cosmic Healing Potion
Use: Restores 20000 health. (5 Min Cooldown)
- Empty Kettle of Stone Soup
Set out a Kettle of Stone Soup, ready to fill with delicious ingredients. Contribute ingredients to finish it and feed up to 35 people in your raid or party. Spend at least 10 seconds eating to become well fed with 20 in a stat for 1 hour.
- Vantus Rune: Sepulcher of the First Ones
Use: Attune yourself to the energies of the targeted Sepulcher of the First Ones raid boss, increasing your Versatility by 100 when fighting that boss. This effect lasts for an entire week. You can only use one Vantus Rune per week.
- Contract: Enlightened Brokers
Enter a contract with The Enlightened that allows you to gain reputation with them every time you complete a world quest in the Shadowlands.
NEW OPTIONAL REAGENTS
- Crafter's Mark IV
Set the crafted equipment to item level 233 and the required level to 60.
- Optional Reagent: Crafter's Mark of the First Ones
Set the crafted equipment to item level 262, required level to 60, and adds Unique Equipped: Shadowlands Crafted.
- Optional Crafting Reagent: Vestige of the Eternal
Increase the item level of crafted Runecarving Vessel by the equivalent of 3 ranks
All shadowlands crafting that is rare quality has an extra Optional Reagent Slot.
- Optional Reagent: Sustaining Armor Polish
Increases the duration of flasks, elixirs, and food buffs.
- Optional Reagent: Infusion: Corpse Purification
Chance to acquire additional resources from corpses.
- Optional Reagent: Cosmic Protoweave
Increases Avoidance and sometimes heals when taking damage.
- Optional Reagent: Magically Regulated Automa Core
Chance to spawn an Automa Core which explodes for damage and healing.
- Optional Reagent: Pure-Air Sail Extensions
Increases movement speed and mount speed while in the Shadowlands.
- Optional Reagent: Erratic Genesis Matrix
Being struck by an enemy builds electrical sparks. At 5 stacks, the circuitry shorts and lashes out.
- Optional Reagent: Devourer Essence Stone
Slaying enemies increases your highest secondary stat for a brief moment, stacking up to 5 times.
- Optional Reagent: Ephemera Harmonizing Stone
Chance to harmonize sound, granting Primary stat when acquired
- Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR Development Notes - phase 3
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 4
- World of Warcraft News and Development Updates
- 500 Mount Reward
- Shadowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Sep 22
- Dragonflight BETA KEYS GIVEAWAY
- Lore in Short – Arthas Menethil | Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- New Short Story - Visage Day
- Dragonflight Weekly Dungeon Quests
- Larger Than Life - Brewfest is Here!