The Shadowlands 9.2.7 update arrives to World of Warcraft on 17 August!
AUCTION HOUSE UPDATE: REGION-WIDE COMMODITIES
- Auction Houses across all realms on a given region will now share commodity listings (gems, herbs, flasks, consumables, etc.). Items that aren't commodities–like armor and weapons–will continue to be realm-specific.
THE AUCTION HOUSE JOINS THE WOW COMPANION APP
- Players can now do the following from the WoW Companion App:
- Browse and view current auctions
- Bid and buyout auctions
- Search for auctions
- Add and remove items from your Favorites list
- View and cancel your listed auctions
- Developers' note: We are very pleased to be able to bring the Auction House back as a part of the WoW Companion App. The new app update provides a way for players to make purchases, view listings, and more. Due to our desire to provide an Auction House experience in a more immediate timeframe we have excluded listing items for sale. While we understand selling items is a much-loved part of the past feature from the previous Remote Auction House, we wanted to provide access to many of the features regularly used by players as quickly as we could with an eye on potential additions to the app in the future. We intend to make improvements as we evaluate player usage, risk, and the developmental load in implementing tech frameworks to support future updates. Learn more about this update on our latest post.
USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- A new chat channel for searching or advertisement of services like raiding, dungeons, or PvP activities has been added: Trade (Services).
- Developers' note: The trade channel that’s been in the game for 18 years will continue to exist, but we wanted to add a new channel to direct messages about the request and advertisement of services like raiding, dungeons, or PvP activities. If you’re looking to buy or sell these kind of services, this is the channel for you! If you’re not interested in those, you can leave the channel and avoid the noise, or move it into its own chat tab. We believe that with this new distinction, you’ll be able to keep Trade chat for the traditional buying and selling of items and professions, and not other chatter.
- WoW Hotfixes - January 27
- WoW Hotfixes - January 26
- Huge Rework on Retribution Paladin
- Trading Post Commercial
- SUPER FAST Essence of the Storm, Elemental Overflow & STORM SIGILS FARM
- Where to get/upgrade Storm Gear (385 ilvl)
- What activities give % for Catalyst quest
- WoW Hotfixes - Updated 25 January
- Patch 10.0.7 - NEW rewards in Recruit A Friend (RAF)
- Patch 10.0.7 - MORE races for Monks