Blizzard Blue Post:
- Flawless and family-specific Battle-Training Stones now provide a flat 2,000 experience (was the amount required to gain one level).
- Fel-Touched Battle-Training Stones now provide a flat 10,000 experience (was the amount required to gain five levels).
- Ultimate Battle-Training Stones now cost 35 Polished Pet Charms (was 60).
- Battling wild pets with a team of comparable-level pets now provides double experience. Pets on your team are eligible for this bonus if no pet on your team is more than two levels higher than any pet in the wild team.
- The experience penalty for a pet dying has been reduced to 50% (was 100%). Pets still need to be active for at least one round to be eligible to earn experience from a battle.
- All pet experience earned in battles is increased by 50%.
- To compensate, the Pet Battle Bonus Event buff Sign of the Critter has been reduced to 100% (was 200%). The net effect of this is that pet experience gained during the Pet Battle Bonus Event will remain unchanged from current values.
- New Mythic+ ilvl gear reward: +18 instead of +15
- Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season 1 reward
- The Dragonflight Glory Dungeon Achievement reward
- The Dragonflight Glory Raid Achievement reward
- Raid testing this week
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 6
- How to farm Artisan´s Mettle - Dragonflight Guide
- Dragon Isles Knowledge Points - Profession GUIDE
- The Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff Now Live!!
- Dragonflight World Quest Rewards