All dungeon loot will scale to your level until you hit level 90.
Each specific zone will scale to your character level.
Meaning, you can be wherever you want in a zone and the mobs scales to your character level. In this way, you will not have tons of gray quests that don’t benefit you.
- Low level zones scales 1-20
- Mid-level zones scales 20-60 (for example the classic westfall zone scales between 20-60)
- Outland zone scales from 58-80
- Northrend scales from 58-80
- Cataclysm zone scales from 80-90.
- Pandaria zone scales from 80-90.
- Warlord of Draenor scales from 90-100
- Legion scales from 100-110
Comments powered by Disqus
- Battle for Azeroth: Zones
- Inscription Guide for Battle for Azeroth
- Engineering Guide for Battle for Azeroth
- Blacksmith Guide for Battle for Azeroth
- Obliterum in Battle for Azeroth
- Guide: What is Seething Shore battleground
- Trial of Style Event this week!
- What happens to Legion Legendaries in Battle for Azeroth
- Moudi´s Elvui
- Fastest way to gear up alts in Legion