All dungeon loot will scale to your level until you hit level 90.
Each specific zone will scale to your character level.
Meaning, you can be wherever you want in a zone and the mobs scales to your character level. In this way, you will not have tons of gray quests that don’t benefit you.
- Low level zones scales 1-20
- Mid-level zones scales 20-60 (for example the classic westfall zone scales between 20-60)
- Outland zone scales from 58-80
- Northrend scales from 58-80
- Cataclysm zone scales from 80-90.
- Pandaria zone scales from 80-90.
- Warlord of Draenor scales from 90-100
- Legion scales from 100-110
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar