All dungeon loot will scale to your level until you hit level 90.
Each specific zone will scale to your character level.
Meaning, you can be wherever you want in a zone and the mobs scales to your character level. In this way, you will not have tons of gray quests that don’t benefit you.
- Low level zones scales 1-20
- Mid-level zones scales 20-60 (for example the classic westfall zone scales between 20-60)
- Outland zone scales from 58-80
- Northrend scales from 58-80
- Cataclysm zone scales from 80-90.
- Pandaria zone scales from 80-90.
- Warlord of Draenor scales from 90-100
- Legion scales from 100-110
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best place to farm Crafting Reagents for Leatherworking
- Battle for Azeroth Reputation Guide
- BFA Uldir: Taloc Raid Tactics
- BFA: How to get to Zuldazar and how to leave Zuldazar
- Milling Guide - BFA
- Tanks, Melee, Ranged ilvl/health at max level in BFA
- Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth with Boost
- New Cinematic intro for my Stream
- BFA Guide: Where are the profession trainers Horde
- Full Guide: Warfronts