When it comes to converting gear into Tier gear, you will get a charge once a week and with that charge you can convert one piece of gear into Tier Gear.
But this charge is given by completing am account-wide quest (meaning, you only need to to it on one character and your other characters also gets a charge.
The total number of charges that can be stored for an individual character is currently capped at 6.
You can restore items that you have vendored, disenchanted, or destroyed by visiting the World of Warcraft Item Restoration page.
Q&A from Blizzard
Q: When creating tier set items with the Revival Catalyst, what is the item level of the tier piece after the process is complete? Is it the same item level as the base piece or are there item level ranges that snap to LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic item levels for tier?
A: The resulting item will have the same item level of the item that you put into the catalyst. It also keeps Mythic/PvP upgrade paths, tertiary stats (leech, speed, etc.), and sockets.
Q: Are tier set items created by the Revival Catalyst upgradeable or do you need to remake the tier with a higher item level base piece?
A: You’ll want to remake it with a higher item level base piece, unless the initial version had an upgrade path from PvP or Mythic+ and you earned currency to allow it to be upgraded in that way. For example, if you convert a non-set 9/12 helm from Mythic+ to a 9/12 tier piece, you will be able to use the Valor currency to upgrade it to a 12/12 tier piece.
Q: What secondary stats (Haste, Versatility, etc.) will be on the items made by the Revival Catalyst?
A: The tier pieces all have specific secondary stats regardless of what item is put into the system, only the tertiary stats (Leech, Speed, etc.), and sockets carry over.
Q: What gear is not eligible for use in the Revival Catalyst?
A: Items that are not eligible for the Revival Catalyst include items gained from crafting and from the Renown track.
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft