Untapped Forbidden Knowledge is used to upgrade primal gear from 385 to 395 ilvl. You use this item on the item upgrade NPC and there is one added in Moqut Village in Forbidden Reach.
There are different ways to get Untapped Forbidden Knowledge.
- Elite Rares
There are 16 Elite Rares per day that can drop Untapped Forbidden Knowledge
- Treasure Chests (Forbidden Hoard)
There are special treasure chests guarded by some elite mobs. These treasures are called Forbidden Hoard. One forbidden hoard is up at a time with a 20 min spawn time. When it is up, it is up for 10 minutes. There is a chance to get Untapped Forbidden Knowledge from these chests.
- Sack of Oddities
The Dragonscale expedition vendor sells a bag called Sack of Oddities. It has a chance on giving you Untapped Forbidden Knowledge. The sack costs 1000 elemental overflow.
- Randon mobs
Yes, just random mobs in the Forbidden Reach has a chance on dropping Untapped Forbidden Knowledge.
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft