Untapped Forbidden Knowledge is used to upgrade primal gear from 385 to 395 ilvl. You use this item on the item upgrade NPC and there is one added in Moqut Village in Forbidden Reach.
There are different ways to get Untapped Forbidden Knowledge.
- Elite Rares
There are 16 Elite Rares per day that can drop Untapped Forbidden Knowledge
- Treasure Chests (Forbidden Hoard)
There are special treasure chests guarded by some elite mobs. These treasures are called Forbidden Hoard. One forbidden hoard is up at a time with a 20 min spawn time. When it is up, it is up for 10 minutes. There is a chance to get Untapped Forbidden Knowledge from these chests.
- Sack of Oddities
The Dragonscale expedition vendor sells a bag called Sack of Oddities. It has a chance on giving you Untapped Forbidden Knowledge. The sack costs 1000 elemental overflow.
- Randon mobs
Yes, just random mobs in the Forbidden Reach has a chance on dropping Untapped Forbidden Knowledge.
- Timewalking Marathon - “Turbulent Timeways”
- Trial of Style EVENT has Begun - Here is how it works
- NEW Twitch DROPS - March 21
- INSANE 10.0.7 Catch Up Gear compared to the NEW Gearing System in 10.1
- NEW HIDDEN COOKING RECIPE in Patch 10.0.7
- Zskera Vaults - FULL GUIDE - Patch 10.0.7 - WoW
- How to jump in Zskera Vaults
- Guide: Where to find the Bubble Key in The Zskera Vaults
- All Dragon races in 10.0.7
- How to get the Holoviewer: The Lady of Dreams toy