World of Warcraft is back with Valor points. This is a
What is Valor Points
currency you get from the start of patch 9.0.5.
You use Valor Pints to upgrade specific gear.
It is only gear that you get from mythic plus dungeons that you can upgrade.
How to get Valor points
For now, you can farm valor points in two ways:
- Completing mythic dungeons.
- Complete callings
Rewards 35 Valor per quest.
How to unlock higher ilvl gear to upgrade
The ilvl on gear to upgrade to, is based on your progress in mythic dungeons.
|Upgrade to (ilvl)||Objectives|
|200||Complete all 8 mythic dungeons|
|207||Complete all 8 mythic dungeons in level 5 or higher|
|213||Complete all 8 mythic dungeons in level 10 or higher|
|220||Complete all 8 mythic dungeons in level 15 or higher|
Is there a weekly cap on farming Valor points
The first week will start with 5000 Valor points Cap.
Each week will increase the cap with 750 more Valor points.
How to upgrade mythic dungeon gear
You can upgrade one piece of gear 12 times. Datamining that shows that you can upgrade it 14 times later on.
One rank increases the the ilvl by 3 or 4.
How much does it cost to upgrade
What is datamined is that you can upgrade a piece of gear 12 times, with future upgrades later on in the game, up to 14 times.
The value prices are 250, 400, 475, 500, 750 and 1000 Valor.
Shield, Offhand, Ring, Cloak, Bracer, Neck
Trinket, Belt, Shoulders, Gloves, Boots
Helm, Legs, Chest
One-Handed Agility Weapon
One-Handed Intellect Weapon
- Info & Tips of todays Legion Timewalking Mage Tower testing
- 9.1.5 Release date is out
- 9.1.5: Mobs in rift drops Relic Fragments & Cataloged Research
- HUGE increase of Cataloged Research in 9.1.5
- 9.1.5 Relic Examination Techniques doesn’t increase cataloged research
- New video: Specific Armor Slots Bind on Account Korthian Gear – 7% chance on TRINKET & no necklace
- No more Stygia from Souls in 9.1.5
- New video: Tips & Trix leveling up in 9.1.5
- 9.1.5 Guide: Korthian Gear - Location, ilvl, upgrade, cost,
- Legion Mage Tower Timewalking Guide