A new hotfix came out 4th of January. This included some trinkets getting nerfed.
- Desperate Invoker’s Codex:
- Lowered the amount of self-damage the player takes on-use by 20%.
- Fixed an issue where players could gain stacks of Hatred outside of combat.
- Iceblood Deathsnare
- On-Use damage increased by 30%, damage increased for the on-hit effect by 50%
- Rumbling Ruby
- Fixed an issue where the damaging shockwaves weren’t hitting exceptionally large targets.
- Spiteful Storm
- Damage increased by 15%.
- Fixed an issue where certain Raid Bosses could have their Spiteful Storm progress reset during their encounters.
- Fixed an issue where Spiteful Storm could stack out of combat.
- Whispering Incarnate Icon
- Allied buffs no longer require you to be in a Party.
The dev team stated:
- Developers’ note: Overall, we’re happy with how trinkets & itemization is working out in Vault of the Incarnates. As we’re getting back to the office though, we wanted to take the time to address some outliers, some bugs, and some vocal feedback (with regards to Whispering Incarnate Icon). We are making a few adjustments as soon as possible so as not to heavily impact choice around trading, assigning loot, or picking things out of your Great Vault more than the holidays have already done.
- EVERYTHING about the "NEW ZONE" in PATCH 10.0.7
- Mythic Raiding Cross Realm Begins Feb. 14
- " LOVE ROCKET " Drop chance INCREASED (AKA X-45 Heartbreaker)
- Conquest and Valor cap removed in Dragonflight
- Hotfixes: February 2, 2023
- WoW Hotfixes - February 1
- Storm's Fury Event TIMERS ( PRIMAL STORM / THE PRIMALIST FUTURE)
- More 10.0.7 updates
- Storms Fury Timer - How to get it ingame
- How to BUY Sockets on Gear