The achievement Tales of the Exile is part of the Meta Achievement Unlocking the Secrets that unlocks Zereth Mortis flying.
For this achievement you must find all 7 parts of Firim in Exile. The problem at the moment in the PTR is that you will not see the parts on minimap or on the ground if a player has looted it within the last 5 min.
You can see a yellow big dot on the minimap when you are close to it. If you don´t see the dot, then you have to wait for respawn.
All 7 locations
Next to the main road.
Located on 35.74, 55.47
Located on 41.74, 62.46
Located on the bird nest.
Located on 37.56, 46.08
Under the bushes.
Located on 49.84, 76.50.
It is located under the bushes next to that Jiro.
Located on cave entrance 39.01, 31.10
Once you enter the cave, it´s on your right side.
Located on 67.41, 25.18
Next to that dead Scarabid.
Just next to the elite worm. The worm can also be dead already so check near that corpse.
- Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR Development Notes - phase 3
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 4
- World of Warcraft News and Development Updates
- 500 Mount Reward
- Shadowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Sep 22
- Dragonflight BETA KEYS GIVEAWAY
- Lore in Short – Arthas Menethil | Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- New Short Story - Visage Day
- Dragonflight Weekly Dungeon Quests
- Larger Than Life - Brewfest is Here!