How to gain reputation with Talanji’s Expedition
- The first way of gaining reputation with Talanji’s Expeditionis
You gain reputation when questing in Nazmir. The majority of quests, rewards reputation. This is the first way you will gain reputation if you level up your char there.
By completing the entire questing zone, you will come up to 3,070/12,000 reputation in to revered.You get a quest tied to the zone dungeon in the end of the Storyline. This quest rewards 350 reputation when completed.
- The second way of gaining reputation with Talanji’s Expedition is
World Quests, when you are max leveled (120). When you hit max level you will find World Quests when opening your map. Click on Nazmir and you will find various quests tied to Nazmir. Mouseover on a world quest will give you information on what faction that quest is tied to. Completing that quest will reward you extra reputation
- The third way gaining reputation with Talanji’s Expedition is
Emissary world quest - Completing 4 quests for Talanji’s Expedition when the Emissary World quest is up will reward you with one insignia. You get access to the Emissary vendor after completing some minor quests early in the storyline of Nazmir.
- The fourth way of gaining reputation with Talanji’s Expedition is
Contract: Talanji´s Expedition
This is a contract the that enables you to gain extra reputation whenever you complete a world quest in Kul Tiras and Zandalar. It is created by the profession inscription. Either buy it from action house or a friend/guild that is inscription or become an inscription. It rewards you 75 extra rep from every world quest.
- The fifth way of gaining reputation with Talanji’s Expedition is
From the Mission table. In BFA, instead of an Order Hall mission table, there is a faction-based mission table. You gain access to it when starting the War campaign. It is very similar to Legion mission table. You can send champions and troops on missions that rewards you 150 reputation with Talanji’s Expedition and an extra bonus of 150 as well. Total 300 rep. But this quest is not available all the time, so keep your eyes out for it.
Where is the Talanji’s Expedition vendor located
The reputation vendor for Talanji’s Expedition is called Lilja (Talanji’s Expedition Emissary). Lilja is located in Zul´jan in Nazmir. See map.
Talanji’s Expedition Reputation Rewards
Back armor – 325 ilvl
Feet armor – 340 ilvl
Tragg the Curious – companion frog pet (costs 75 polished pet charms, not gold)
Legs armor – 355 ilvl
Mount – Reins of the Expedition Bloodswarmer
- Eastern Kingdom Cup rewards from vendor
- Emerald Back Transmog Achievement Reward
- Where to get Enchanted Whelpling´s Dreaming Crest
- Warcraft Rumble comes out November 3rd
- Location of Rumble Coins and Rumble Foils
- Where to get Enchanted Wyrm´s Dreaming Crest
- How to gear up in patch 10.2 before and during season 3
- All Side Quests in Emerald Dream -10.2
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Storyline rewards VERY high Gear ilvl