Heroic mode extra abilities and changes for Sun Kings Salvation.
The Pestering Fiend
- These are the small adds that spawn loads of.
- These explode and do dmg within 7 yards.
Tactics: The Pestering Fiend
- Don’t be close to them when they are about to die.
- Melee beware.
- Mass slow/stun them before they are about to die so melee can move away and ranged finish them off.
- On LFR and normal mode, the boss targets the tank position and does the frontal cone dmg.
- On heroic and mythic, the boss will instead target a random player.
Tactics: Blazing Surge
- Have the raid spread from each other.
Melee behind boss.
Ranged on the side of boss but further away.
- Be ready to stack up when Ember Blast.
Mark a melee and a ranged player.
Ranged will stack on marked ranged player when ember blast
Melee will stack on marked melee player when ember blast.
- Fastest way to Get materials for Path of Ascension
- An NPC quest follower one shoots lower battleground players
- Fan Art - The Fallen Queen as imagined in service of the Jailer
- The Council of Blood Heroic Mode abilities and tactics - Castle Nathria
- How to choose your class in Shadowlands
- You can Upgrade your Covenant gear in Oribos
- 30 Tips in 7 Minutes for Torghast The Twisting Corridor
- Buy and upgrade a “FULL SET” 197 ilvl PvE Gear
- Ulduar Timewalkiing Raid - Shadowlands
- Speed up the Timewalking Dungeon Runs