In todays hotfix we got the Sandowrn Relics now Bind on Account.
There is a Gear vendor in Zereth Mortis in which you can buy 246 ilvl gear. The currency to buy this gear is called Sandworn Relic. Check further down on how to get your hands on those relics. This gear vendor has following:
Where is the 246 ilvl gear vendor located
There is an NPC called Elder Rafiq that sells these items. This NPC is located in Pilgrim´s Grace in Zereth Mortis (60.59, 51.10)
What does it cost
The currency is Sandworn Relics and you need a total of 2070, if you want to buy the entire set.
This set also looks pretty cool. Here are the different looks.
LEATHER- Staccato Gear Set
MAIL - Anthemic Gear set
CLOTH - Choral Gear Set
PLATE - Harmonium Gear Set
How to farm Sandworn Relics
1) The Sandworn Chest
This chest is located on 60.90, 37.85,in Zereth Mortis, behind the pyramid.
This chest can be obtained once per day.
There is another chest located at 61.42, 17.64
There is a third one located at 64.82, 33.69 (see map)
How to open Sandworn chests
Once you have gathered 5 fragments, combine them and you have the key to use on the Sandworn chest.
This chest contains:
- 22 Sandworn Relics
- 6 Cyperhs of the First Ones
- 7 Anima items (35 anima in each)
Kill special mobs called Mawsworn strikers. You will find many in this area.
These mobs have a chance to drop an item called Sandworn Chest Key Fragment.
There are also other mobs suck as elite Nathrezim Acanist in the same area that also can drop it.
2) Special Rares
Special Rares drops this as loot.
One is called Akkaris and located in 64.82, 33.69 (see map)
Drops: 6 Sandworn Relics
One is called Akkaris and located in 59.68, 22.02 (see map)
Drops: 4-6 Sandworn Relics
3) World Boss
This world boss is located on the north island of Zereth Mortis.
The world boss is called Antros and you can loot this boss once a week.
This boss drops
10 Sandworn Relics
256 Cyphers of the First Ones
How to get to the island where the world boss is
Travel to 46.08,21.68 (see map).
There is a portal there that takes you to the island and back as well.
- The BIGGEST Catchup you ever seen in World of Warcraft!?
- Dev Q&A ft. Ion Hazzikostas - 10.0.7 and and beyond.
- Timewalking Marathon - “Turbulent Timeways”
- Trial of Style EVENT has Begun - Here is how it works
- NEW Twitch DROPS - March 21
- INSANE 10.0.7 Catch Up Gear compared to the NEW Gearing System in 10.1
- NEW HIDDEN COOKING RECIPE in Patch 10.0.7
- Zskera Vaults - FULL GUIDE - Patch 10.0.7 - WoW
- How to jump in Zskera Vaults
- Guide: Where to find the Bubble Key in The Zskera Vaults