Next weekly reset we are getting the first Legion Timewalking in which Mage Tower that lasts for two weeks. This will be an event that will bring many players trying a very hard content.
There will also be a nice amount of players that will go further and farm previous expansion for gear since the gear will be scaled to ilvl 50.
Check out the two guides I made for min/maxing and gearing up for mage tower.
- Guide: Gear up for Legion Mage Tower Timewalking
In this guide, I´m focusing on you Blacksmithing players out there, because if you have blacksmithing pandaria, then you should definately craft Living Steel Belt Buckles.
These belt buckles will add an extra socket on a waist that has the ilvl maximum 50, which is the perfect ilvl that players will aim for when farming Legion Timewalking Mage Tower gear. The main focus on gear is to have several sockets on them and that means ca-ching.
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Gear ilvl from Main Storyline
- Emerald Dream Shield Transmog
- October Trading Post -2023
- NEW Timewalking Mount and How to get it
- How to Farm LOADS of 418 (upgrade to 437) ilvl Gear BoE
- New Prime Gaming Reward!
- Get 428 + ilvl Gear every week for 5 weeks!
- Larodar, Keeper of the Flame Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope
- Volcoross Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope