With the initial release of the Dragonflight pre-expansion patch (version 10.0.0), class set bonuses from Eternity’s End (9.2) will be marked Legacy, effectively disabling them in combat.
While it’s routine for us to mark older set bonuses as Legacy, we do not normally take this step so soon after they were acquired. Unfortunately, the extent of class changes coming in the pre-patch is an exceptional circumstance that has led to this decision.
In the future, it is not our intention to repeat this timing when marking class sets as Legacy.
To account for the removal of set bonuses and addition of the new talent trees, game content will be re-tuned in 10.0.0 so that difficulty remains relatively the same.
- The BIGGEST Catchup you ever seen in World of Warcraft!?
- Dev Q&A ft. Ion Hazzikostas - 10.0.7 and and beyond.
- Timewalking Marathon - “Turbulent Timeways”
- Trial of Style EVENT has Begun - Here is how it works
- NEW Twitch DROPS - March 21
- INSANE 10.0.7 Catch Up Gear compared to the NEW Gearing System in 10.1
- NEW HIDDEN COOKING RECIPE in Patch 10.0.7
- Zskera Vaults - FULL GUIDE - Patch 10.0.7 - WoW
- How to jump in Zskera Vaults
- Guide: Where to find the Bubble Key in The Zskera Vaults