Before 9.1.5 we had Scouting Map of classic/vanilla zones, Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. In 9.1. all expansions are getting a Scouting Map. With a Scouting Map you will discover flight points and reveal maps around that zone.
A scouting map costs 10 000 gold.
- Scouting Map: The Burning Crusade Campaign
- Scouting Map: True Cost of the Northrend Campaign
- Scouting Map: Cataclysm´s Consequences
- Scouting Map: A Stormstout´s Guide to Pandaria
- Scouting Map: The Dangers of Draenor
- Scouting Map: United Fronts of the Broken Isles
- Scouting Map: The Wonders of Kul Tiras and Zandalar
- Scouting Map: Into the Shadowlands
The Scouting Map for Shadowlands requires the Achievement: Explorer of the Shadowlands. I can´t see if it is required for the other Scouting Maps since I have already explored them. So maybe it is needed for them as well.
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Gear ilvl from Main Storyline
- Emerald Dream Shield Transmog
- October Trading Post -2023
- NEW Timewalking Mount and How to get it
- How to Farm LOADS of 418 (upgrade to 437) ilvl Gear BoE
- New Prime Gaming Reward!
- Get 428 + ilvl Gear every week for 5 weeks!
- Larodar, Keeper of the Flame Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope
- Volcoross Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope