Before 9.1.5 we had Scouting Map of classic/vanilla zones, Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. In 9.1. all expansions are getting a Scouting Map. With a Scouting Map you will discover flight points and reveal maps around that zone.
A scouting map costs 10 000 gold.
- Scouting Map: The Burning Crusade Campaign
- Scouting Map: True Cost of the Northrend Campaign
- Scouting Map: Cataclysm´s Consequences
- Scouting Map: A Stormstout´s Guide to Pandaria
- Scouting Map: The Dangers of Draenor
- Scouting Map: United Fronts of the Broken Isles
- Scouting Map: The Wonders of Kul Tiras and Zandalar
- Scouting Map: Into the Shadowlands
The Scouting Map for Shadowlands requires the Achievement: Explorer of the Shadowlands. I can´t see if it is required for the other Scouting Maps since I have already explored them. So maybe it is needed for them as well.
- Guide: Where is the Legion Timewalking keystone
- Dates on Legion Timewalking AND Patch 9.1.5
- Mage Tower in Legion Timewalking
- BEST WAY to lvl up 9.1.5
- Change cursor size in 9.1.5
- Higher Soul Cinders reward AND no weekly cap
- Send anima to alts in 9.1.5
- Full Reputation guide for Archivist Codex
- 9.1.5 Better for alts