When the Legion expansion came, we got the cc break as a PvP ability.
In Shadowlands, we will go back to how it was before legion, meaning the cc break is a trinket again. We buy the trinket from the PvP vendors that will come back for Honor or Conquest.
That also means that the Honor talent category that contained only Gladiator’s Medallion, Adaptation, and Relentless will be going away. Players will be able to choose three Honor talents going forward.
- The Council of Blood Heroic Mode abilities and tactics - Castle Nathria
- How to choose your class in Shadowlands
- You can Upgrade your Covenant gear in Oribos
- 30 Tips in 7 Minutes for Torghast The Twisting Corridor
- Buy and upgrade a “FULL SET” 197 ilvl PvE Gear
- Ulduar Timewalkiing Raid - Shadowlands
- Speed up the Timewalking Dungeon Runs
- Get Eternal Crystals fast and easy
- First Timewalking Event in Shadwolands
- Timewalking Event Guide