When the Legion expansion came, we got the cc break as a PvP ability.
In Shadowlands, we will go back to how it was before legion, meaning the cc break is a trinket again. We buy the trinket from the PvP vendors that will come back for Honor or Conquest.
That also means that the Honor talent category that contained only Gladiator’s Medallion, Adaptation, and Relentless will be going away. Players will be able to choose three Honor talents going forward.
- 9.2.5 - What actually comes out - FULL GUIDE
- BIG Raid NERFS in 9.2.5 - Sepulcher of the First Ones
- 9.2.5 Class Changes
- 9.2.5 Guide: Race Specific Questlines
- Full guide - Cross-Faction Gameplay
- Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 Patch Notes
- BUY and UPGRADE Best trinkets and Weapons in Shadowlands
- 9.2.5 - SEASON 4 RAIDS Explained
- When Season 4 is coming out
- Release date on 9.2.5 is out