Upgrade your crafted items to 875
In patch 7.2, the maximum crafted ilvl will be increased from 815 to 835 instead.
It has also decrease the amount of times you can use Obliterum from 10 to 8.
This means that, when you use obliterum to upgrade it, you get a maximum of 875 ilvl.
You can increase the crafted item with Obliterum with 5 ilvl every time you apply it.
No Questline completion needed in patch 7.2
In patch 7.2, the pre-quests are removed for making an Obliterum Forge.
Instead, you can almost start using the Obliterum Forge directly
- Travel to Dalaran in The Violet Citadel.
- Take the quest “Firing up the Forge” from Archmage Kartain inside the Violet Citadel
- Travel to Magus Commerce Exchange area in Dalaran (see map below).
- Click on the forge
- Place the Item you got from the quest (Archmage Karalins Imbued Silkweave Robe) and obliterate it.
- Completing this quest will reward you 100 Obliterum Ashes which are used to make one Obliterum. One Obliterum upgrades 5 ilvls of a crafted armor. FOr more information regarding Obliterum see my guide here.
- 10.2.5 Dreadlord transmog coming!
- WEEK 1 - 10.2.5 PTR NEWS - Play with AI in Dungeons, Outland Ragonracing, Mounts, Pets & MORE
- 10.2 - How to get the Druid of the Flame Transmog
- How to get ALL Seedbloom Mounts & PETS in WEEK 2
- The Endless reputation Grind CHANGED
- Dream Wardens Paragon Chest Reward
- Get your Augment Rune on FIRST week of Season 3
- How to get Plump Dreamseeds
- How to get Gigantic Dreamseed
- Twitch Drops - Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount