Blizzard listed the most common issues that we have been contacting them about. Check below:
Welcome to patch 6.1! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons!
Here’s what you are contacting us about the most right now:
WORKING AS INTENDED: Log in to all characters with Heirlooms to register them in the new tab. If you can't find a specific heirloom, check our item restoration service.
Missing Chauffeured Chopper
WORKING AS INTENDED: It will be mailed to the character that originally triggered the Heirloom achievement.
Blackrock Foundry Garrison follower mission rewards the same tier loot
WORKING AS INTENDED: Specific criteria must be met before you receive the next tier of loot caches.
KNOWN BUG: Some mounts (Zhevra. Argent Charger etc.) are not displaying correctly in the mount journal. The developers are working on this.
Questing in Raid groups – Apexis Dailies
WORKING AS INTENDED: Regular quests can no longer be completed when in a raid group, including Garrison Apexis daily quests.
UNDER INVESTIGATION: Some players are unable to loot the quest item during Gutrek’s Cleaver: The Spirit Forge. Our Customer Support team is currently unable to assist with this issue.
Unable to connect on a specific character
Please wait 20 minutes and try again. If the issue persists, contact our support team directly for assistance.
- Patrolling Draenor
KNOWN BUG: This achievement may not progress correctly. The developers are investigating.
- 5 weeks of Timewalking! With 50% rep bonus!
- Moudi´s Razer Discount - June!
- Season 4 gear and cleansed corrupted gear works now
- Even faster to level up the Legendary cloak now
- Corruption vendor has a specific Rotation - here it is
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Bastion and the Kyrian Covenant
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant
- 7th Rotation of Corruption Vendor 9th (US) 10th (EU) of June
- The reason why I´m taking a break from streaming
- Best way to gear up in patch 8.3