In current patch 9.1 you get 20 Stygia from clicking on a Soul in the Maw when having the quest "Return Lost Souls" (Rescue 20 Souls from the Maw). This is a great way to farm Stygia since you can rescue 19 souls and get Stygia from then and then remove the quest from your questlog and take the quest again. Which means that you can repeat rescuing souls over and over and get 20 Stygia from each one.
However, in 9.1.5 it is removed. You will not get any Stygia from rescuing a soul in the Maw. Blizzard has not pointed this out on any patch notes, but checked when trying on the PTR.
- EVERYTHING about the "NEW ZONE" in PATCH 10.0.7
- Mythic Raiding Cross Realm Begins Feb. 14
- " LOVE ROCKET " Drop chance INCREASED (AKA X-45 Heartbreaker)
- Conquest and Valor cap removed in Dragonflight
- Hotfixes: February 2, 2023
- WoW Hotfixes - February 1
- Storm's Fury Event TIMERS ( PRIMAL STORM / THE PRIMALIST FUTURE)
- More 10.0.7 updates
- Storms Fury Timer - How to get it ingame
- How to BUY Sockets on Gear