In current patch 9.1 you get 20 Stygia from clicking on a Soul in the Maw when having the quest "Return Lost Souls" (Rescue 20 Souls from the Maw). This is a great way to farm Stygia since you can rescue 19 souls and get Stygia from then and then remove the quest from your questlog and take the quest again. Which means that you can repeat rescuing souls over and over and get 20 Stygia from each one.
However, in 9.1.5 it is removed. You will not get any Stygia from rescuing a soul in the Maw. Blizzard has not pointed this out on any patch notes, but checked when trying on the PTR.
- Info & Tips of todays Legion Timewalking Mage Tower testing
- 9.1.5 Release date is out
- 9.1.5: Mobs in rift drops Relic Fragments & Cataloged Research
- HUGE increase of Cataloged Research in 9.1.5
- 9.1.5 Relic Examination Techniques doesn’t increase cataloged research
- New video: Specific Armor Slots Bind on Account Korthian Gear – 7% chance on TRINKET & no necklace
- New video: Tips & Trix leveling up in 9.1.5
- 9.1.5 Guide: Korthian Gear - Location, ilvl, upgrade, cost,
- Legion Mage Tower Timewalking Guide