We have some extra work to do on the Mage Tower Challenge to provide the best experience for those who are pursuing its rewards, so with the pre-expansion patch (10.0.0) next week, we’re going to disable the Mage Tower.
We hope to re-enable the Mage Tower soon after the launch of Dragonflight. We’ll let you know as soon as we can confirm a date for that.
For those of you who are close to completing a spec in the next few days – good luck!
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Gear ilvl from Main Storyline
- Emerald Dream Shield Transmog
- October Trading Post -2023
- NEW Timewalking Mount and How to get it
- How to Farm LOADS of 418 (upgrade to 437) ilvl Gear BoE
- New Prime Gaming Reward!
- Get 428 + ilvl Gear every week for 5 weeks!
- Larodar, Keeper of the Flame Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope
- Volcoross Boss Tactics - 10.2 - Amirdrassil: The Dream's Hope