I found these changes when trying to enter the Horde Side of Dalaran (Sunreaver´s Sanctuary) as Alliance while waiting for Battleground. After sneaking in to their territory, I walked around proud since no guards except the ones standing at the entrance cared about me strolling around. And there I saw it, a massive epic ballista that definitely isn’t in live servers. I double checked it on live server and took some pics.
Of course my second thought was what Alliance side looks like! When entering the Silver Enclave, I noticed that the two lady statues were replaced with lions instead. But that can´t be just it, can it?
Further inside, the Alliance side also suited up with some epic war machines that aren’t on live servers either.
I must say, Alliance war machines are really cool, but that ballista, is freaking awesome.
Click on the pictures below to enlarge them.
- Guide: Where is the Legion Timewalking keystone
- Dates on Legion Timewalking AND Patch 9.1.5
- Mage Tower in Legion Timewalking
- BEST WAY to lvl up 9.1.5
- Change cursor size in 9.1.5
- Higher Soul Cinders reward AND no weekly cap
- Send anima to alts in 9.1.5
- Full Reputation guide for Archivist Codex
- 9.1.5 SCOUTING MAP - Locked behind a WALL of Achievements
- 9.1.5 Better for alts