I found these changes when trying to enter the Horde Side of Dalaran (Sunreaver´s Sanctuary) as Alliance while waiting for Battleground. After sneaking in to their territory, I walked around proud since no guards except the ones standing at the entrance cared about me strolling around. And there I saw it, a massive epic ballista that definitely isn’t in live servers. I double checked it on live server and took some pics.
Of course my second thought was what Alliance side looks like! When entering the Silver Enclave, I noticed that the two lady statues were replaced with lions instead. But that can´t be just it, can it?
Further inside, the Alliance side also suited up with some epic war machines that aren’t on live servers either.
I must say, Alliance war machines are really cool, but that ballista, is freaking awesome.
Click on the pictures below to enlarge them.
- WoW Hotfixes - January 27
- WoW Hotfixes - January 26
- Huge Rework on Retribution Paladin
- Trading Post Commercial
- SUPER FAST Essence of the Storm, Elemental Overflow & STORM SIGILS FARM
- Where to get/upgrade Storm Gear (385 ilvl)
- What activities give % for Catalyst quest
- WoW Hotfixes - Updated 25 January
- Patch 10.0.7 - NEW rewards in Recruit A Friend (RAF)
- Patch 10.0.7 - MORE races for Monks