People that have the dungeon lock on Karazhan and enter later on, have shown that they enter a fresh reset dungeon. Before Blizzard will fix this issue, me and my friends found a good solution.
- Enter the dungeon without being in a group. You will then see that you have entered the correct lockout.
- Make sure everyone in your party do the same.
- You will se the other players in your party in there, without being in a party. But invite everyone now and you are now sorted and can do the dungeon from where you finished last time.
- Video - Gearing up in Shadowlands - ilvl, M+, Raid, Professions, Legendaries, PvP, leveling, The Great Vault
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event date released
- New date on Shadowlands!
- Video - Moudi explains Covenants, Soulbinding and Conduits
- Pre-patch Class changes - Warrior
- Pre-patch Class changes - Warlock
- Pre-patch Class changes - Shaman
- Pre-patch Class changes - Rogue
- Pre-patch Class changes - Paladin
- Pre-patch Class changes - Priest