When you reach max level, there are a set of things that you must complete in the main storyline.
- Choose a Covenant
- Complete 3 World Quests to your covenant.
- Gather 350 Anima to your covenant reservoir.
- Go to the Maw and meet V´nari.
- Back and gather 500 Anima to your covenant reservoir to activate a research.
- Unlock your first Soulbound.
- Back to the maw and unlock Torghast.
- Complete the first Torghast scenario.
- Unlock the room to the legendary crafter (Runecarver).
- Help the Runecarver to remember his memory and release one of his chains.
Once you have completed those parts (that’s how it is on beta atm and its 2 weeks left until Shadowlands launches) you have unlocked the quest that unlocks your profession trainer to teach you crafting Specialized armor.
BUT, you must have max leveled profession to get the quest.
- Craft and Upgrade Legendaries in 9.2
- Guide: LEGENDARIES IN PATCH 9.2
- New 246 ilvl Gear Vendor for alts/mains in patch 9.2
- How to get Progenitor Essentia and what it is
- Full Guide: Farm Cyphers of the First Ones
- How to get to the World Boss in Zereth Mortis
- How to activate Zatojin Rare in Zereth Mortis
- How to open the treasure crushed supply crate
- How to get the Domination Key in Zereth Mortis
- Guide: What is Sandworn Relics and how to farm it