To unlock new Artifact Appearances, you need to complete solo skill challenges. There are 7 different challenges for each class and role, meaning it will differ slightly between dps, healer and tank.
How to unlock skill challenges
Be level 110
Have artifact weapon at least rank 35.
Complete the Legionfall questline (Breaching the Tomb).
Have the Broken Shore Building Mage Tower up and running.
Accept the quest from NPC in Mage Tower, War Councilor Victoria.
Enter the Challenge, which is for free the first time, then it costs 100 Nethershards to enter.
7.2 New Artifact Weapon Appearances
- How to become an In-game Guide in World of Warcraft
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- All Profession Recipes/Patterns/Plans/Formulas/designs that require reputation in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Dungeon Event rewards 213 ilvl loot
- Best covenants for each classes
- Full Guide: PvP Vendor in Shadowlands
- Best tank, healer and dps in mythic plus in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Sire Denathrius
- Best Raid setup in Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria - Raid Boss Tactics - Huntsman Altimor