This Achievement is NO LONGER part of the Broken Isles Pathfinder two.
However, it is part of unlocking the Class mount questline
You need to complete the entire Legionfall Campaign in order to earn this Achievement.
The quests for this campaign will be during 11 weeks before you can complete it.
Every week, there will be a new quest.
If you fall behind, there is only 1 day delay between them.
You have to complete this on every char (it is not account bound).
Assault on Broken Shore
Complete the Broken Shore Scenario
- You will either get a quest directly when logging on once 7.2 is live, called Armies of Legionfall. If you don’t get this quest, then head to Khadgar in Violet Citadel in Dalaran and take the quest there.
- This will start the Scenario questline which is performed solo (not in raid like the 7.0 starting scenario).
Armies of Legionfall
You earn this after reaching Deliverance Point, after completing the Broken Shore scenario and talking to the NPC quest givers.
You will get a quest from Khadgar from Deliverance Point called Aalgen Point. Once reaching that location and completing that quest, you have completed this part.
The NPC in Aaelgen Point (flightmaster) will give you a new quest after completing Aalgen Point. This quest takes you to Vengance point in which you have to kill some bats and demons. Once completed, you get this part and a new flight location as well.
1) Complete above
2) Complete the quest: Legion Supplies
Complete the quest: Legion Supplies which you get after the scenario.
This quest requires you to obtain 100 Legion War Supplies.
You obtain the supplies by completing world quests in Broken Shore.
Each WQ in Broken Shore, rewards 25 supplies.
Note: The other zones in Broken Isles do not reward Legion War Supplies.
You also obtain War Supplies by killing rare spawns, which gives around 25 war supplies (loot).
After donating on the War supplies on the command table, you are done.
Defending Broken Isles
1) Complete above.
2) Complete the quest Cathedral of Eternal Night
You can get this quest from Khadgar after completing "Legion Supplies".
Khadgar is ocated in Deliverance Point.
This unlocks the new dungeon.
Enter the dungeon and Defeat Mephistroth (last boss)
3) Complete the quest Defending Isles.
This quest wants you to complete a Legion invasion anywhere in Broken Isles.
These invasions come frequently and lasts for an hour.
Champions of Legionfall
1) Complete above.
2) Complete the Class Campaign in order to recruit a Legionfall Champion.
This will complete the quest Champions of Legionfall and the Achievement part.
Collect 2500 Nethershards on the Broken Shore.
Mark of the Sentinax
Collect 100 Mark of the Sentinax.
- Location is in Broken Shore.
- Check the map for a space ship symbol, called The Sentinax.
- This location is an event in which there are mobs under the spaceship that can drop Senitax Beacons.
- These Senitax Beacons are used to communicate with the spaceship.
- Depending on what Beacon it is, the outcome will either be that more mobs will spawn via a portal or that the spaceship sends down supplies that are used for professions.
- Killing adds under the space ship and also adds that comes out from the portals will award you Sentinax Beacons.
- Collect 100.
Complete 12 World Quests on the Broken Shore
Slay 100 demons in Faronaar or Felsoul Hold.
I made a guide here on how to complete this quest in less than 10 minutes.
Relieved of their Valuables
Loot 5 Wyrmtounge Caches (hotfix 7 june changed this from 10 to 5 instead).
These are treasure chests that can´t be found in the big world map, only the minimap.
Take out the Head...
Slay 3 Rare Elite Commanders on the Broken Shore.
These are rares that are on Broken Shore. You can see on you map where they are (when they spawn), its a skull icon.
You can also check my Rare spawn guide here: https://www.worldofmoudi.com/broken-shore-rare-spawn-guide-2
Championing Our Cause
Hotfix changed from 3 to 1 mission today (20170603)
Complete 1 Legionfall missions at your Class Order Hall
Look at the top on your missions, that it says Broken Shore. Thats how you know its legionfall quests.
Strike them down
Slay 100 demons on the Broken Shore.
Reward: 5k Nethershards.
- The Council of Blood Heroic Mode abilities and tactics - Castle Nathria
- How to choose your class in Shadowlands
- You can Upgrade your Covenant gear in Oribos
- 30 Tips in 7 Minutes for Torghast The Twisting Corridor
- Buy and upgrade a “FULL SET” 197 ilvl PvE Gear
- Ulduar Timewalkiing Raid - Shadowlands
- Speed up the Timewalking Dungeon Runs
- Get Eternal Crystals fast and easy
- First Timewalking Event in Shadwolands
- Timewalking Event Guide