I made this guide because rare mobs give really good loot needed for reputation, building constructions, Order Resources and Nethershards.
- There are around 15-20 Rares mobs in broken Shore.
- 1-3 Rare mobs spawn every hour.
- They will be up for around 30 min to kill (maybe longer).
- If a rare is killed, it will respawn after some minutes.
- The rare mob icon on map is gone when killed, but will show up again when the rare mob respawns. So double check your map when farming rares.
- Rare mobs increase in health, the more players attacking it. Meaning, it can be solo killed, if u beware of the mechanics.
Broken Shore Rare Spawn loot
- Legionfall supplies 3-10
- Artifact power
- Nethershards 100-140
- Sentinax Beacon token(s)
- Dauntless Token
- Order Resources 70-90
- The BIGGEST Catchup you ever seen in World of Warcraft!?
- Dev Q&A ft. Ion Hazzikostas - 10.0.7 and and beyond.
- Timewalking Marathon - “Turbulent Timeways”
- Trial of Style EVENT has Begun - Here is how it works
- NEW Twitch DROPS - March 21
- INSANE 10.0.7 Catch Up Gear compared to the NEW Gearing System in 10.1
- NEW HIDDEN COOKING RECIPE in Patch 10.0.7
- Zskera Vaults - FULL GUIDE - Patch 10.0.7 - WoW
- How to jump in Zskera Vaults
- Guide: Where to find the Bubble Key in The Zskera Vaults