I made this guide because rare mobs give really good loot needed for reputation, building constructions, Order Resources and Nethershards.
- There are around 15-20 Rares mobs in broken Shore.
- 1-3 Rare mobs spawn every hour.
- They will be up for around 30 min to kill (maybe longer).
- If a rare is killed, it will respawn after some minutes.
- The rare mob icon on map is gone when killed, but will show up again when the rare mob respawns. So double check your map when farming rares.
- Rare mobs increase in health, the more players attacking it. Meaning, it can be solo killed, if u beware of the mechanics.
Broken Shore Rare Spawn loot
- Legionfall supplies 3-10
- Artifact power
- Nethershards 100-140
- Sentinax Beacon token(s)
- Dauntless Token
- Order Resources 70-90
- Dracthyrs - soulbinds, legendary, conduits
- Shadowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Aug 12
- All Dragonriding Races in Ohnáhran Plains
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Catch up Gear
- 9.2.7 Guide
- News & Update roundup Aug 12
- All 8 Dungeons in Dragonflight
- Action House back on Mobile!
- Conquest Cap and Spoils of War removed
- Dragonflight Zone Preview: Ohn'ahran Plains