Primal Infusion is created by combining:
- 10 Concentrated Primal Focus
- 150 Primal Chaos
Concentrated Primal Focus
- You have to do Mythic Raid content in order to get Concentrated Primal Focus.
Each Mythic boss has 100% chance to drop a Concentrated Primal Focus for you.
- You can also get it from mythic plus dungeons from the end chest. You have to complete a +16, then each one in the party gets one each.
No matter what activity you do in Dragonflight, you will be able to get Primal Chaos from it, such as:
Mouse over the world quests to see the rewards.
Elemental Storm Event
Completing Heroic Dungeon
Completing Mythic Dungeon
Completing Normal Dungeon
Completing Mythic plus Dungeon
This information was gathered by the Interview SoulSoBreezy had with WoW developer Eric Holmberg Wiedler.
- ULTRA FAST GEAR FARM - On several characters! - 10.0.7
- Class tunings incoming - Ret Paladins NERFED
- Primal Stones BUFFED
- The BIGGEST Catchup you ever seen in World of Warcraft!?
- Dev Q&A ft. Ion Hazzikostas - 10.0.7 and and beyond.
- Timewalking Marathon - “Turbulent Timeways”
- Trial of Style EVENT has Begun - Here is how it works
- NEW Twitch DROPS - March 21
- INSANE 10.0.7 Catch Up Gear compared to the NEW Gearing System in 10.1
- NEW HIDDEN COOKING RECIPE in Patch 10.0.7