How to get Renown
You get Renown in 3 ways
- Completing each chapter of your Covenant Campaign will reward a Renown level.
- Completing the weekly quest to gather certain amount of Anima to your reservoir in your Sanctum.
- Completing the weekly quest to rescue Lost Souls in the Maw/Torghast.
Every week, you get 2 weekly quests from your covenant sanctum, to earn renown.
Each of these quests will award you with a Renown level.
The quests at beta are:
- Return Lost Souls
You rescue 15 souls in the Maw/Torghast.
- Replenish the Reservoir
Collect anima to deposit to your Sanctum.
Guide: Collect Souls in Shadowlands
You can collect souls in two ways:
- The Maw
In the Maw there are Rares that reward souls.
There are bonus objectives that rewards Freed Soul
You can find anima power that makes you obtain Freed Souls.
Offer of Souls – Obtain 10 Free Souls
Pocketed Soulcage – Opening the cage will reward 20-30 Freed Souls
Soulvoid Bag – Only for Warlocks and gives you 5% chance to get a Freed Soul when a creature dies by Corruption.
Guide: Collect Anima in Shadowlands
You can collect anima by completing Covenant callings. These are emissary quests that rewards you with a Tribute containing anima.
You can also collect anima by completing
World Quests that rewards anima.
Weekly dungeon quests that you take from Oribos.
Weekly pvp quest that you take from Oribos.
First dungeon que of the day.
Catchup mechanic for Renown
If you are behind in getting renown for your covenant sanctum, you can easily get it and be back on track again.
Normally, you can get maximum 2 Renown a week.
Alts/main that are behind will get also get Renown from
- Dungeon loot drops
- World quest rewards
- Callings (The emissary version in BFA)
- Fastest way to Get materials for Path of Ascension
- An NPC quest follower one shoots lower battleground players
- Fan Art - The Fallen Queen as imagined in service of the Jailer
- The Council of Blood Heroic Mode abilities and tactics - Castle Nathria
- How to choose your class in Shadowlands
- You can Upgrade your Covenant gear in Oribos
- 30 Tips in 7 Minutes for Torghast The Twisting Corridor
- Buy and upgrade a “FULL SET” 197 ilvl PvE Gear
- Ulduar Timewalkiing Raid - Shadowlands
- Speed up the Timewalking Dungeon Runs