- We get Mist of Pandaria Timewalking
- Rep buff with 50% extra rep on all Pandaria factions.
- The Legendary cloak has the cap of 101 this week.
- This week is Orgrimmar Horrific Vision.
- Horrific Vision is nerfed this week.
Leaden Foot (the one that slows you) is changed to 50% reduction instead of 90%.
Split Personality (the one that spawn several images of you surrounding you in a circle) will last for 5 sec instead of 6 and If you touch it, you get disoriented for 2 seconds instead of 4 seconds.
- Corruption vendor is back to 1st Rotation.
First vendor batch we are getting:
Expedient III (20 Corruption)
Honed Mind I (15 Corruption)
Ineffable Truth I (12 Corruption)
Masterful II (15 Corruption)
Strikethrough II (15 Corruption)
Twisted Appendage III (66 Corruption)
Second vendor batch we are getting in the weekend
Void Ritual (15 Corruption)
Masterful (10 Corruption)
Siphoner (28 Corruption)
Deadly Momentum (20 Corruption)
Ineffable Truth (30 Corruption)
Versatile (20 Corruption)
Avoidant (12 Corruption)
- Shadowlands Beta will be released this week.
Several ppl will get invites and they will keep giving invites in periods.
Content creators and streamers might be able to give keys later on. Don’t trust any beta keys givers until you know more from Blizzard.
- Mythic plus affixes are
Necrotic (Does physical dmg debuff and reduce healing/absorption and stacks)
Tyrannical (Boss enemies have 40% more health and inflict up to 15% increased damage)
Bursting (when adds die they put a stacking debuff that does 14% of maximum health over 4 seconds)
Awakened (the pillars with mini-bosses when doing a 10 or above key)
- Mount drop from A world boss in Voldun Dunegorger Kraulok is active this week.
Drops the mount Slightly Damp Pile of Fur.
New Corruption debuff added
We will get a new corruption debuff called Inescapable Consequences
You get this debuff when you reach 200 corruption.
This debuff deals 25% of your maximum health in damage every second while you are in combat
- Video - Moudi explains Covenants, Soulbinding and Conduits
- Pre-patch Class changes - Warrior
- Pre-patch Class changes - Warlock
- Pre-patch Class changes - Shaman
- Pre-patch Class changes - Rogue
- Pre-patch Class changes - Paladin
- Pre-patch Class changes - Priest
- Pre-patch Class changes - Monk
- Pre-patch Class changes - Mage
- Pre-patch Class changes - Hunter