This fight has 1 stage and an Intermission and it starts over again until the boss is dead.
Nuke boss and Lasher adds that spawns. Tank picks them up.
Dodge the cross shaped patches that goes out from the boss. These patches will also become dormant lashers.
When having a big circle around you, run to the dormant lashers and make sure they get the hit. When they get the hit, those Lasher adds will not be dormant anymore.
If a lasher bocomes active it will start by doing a raid wide dmg so beware healers.
The lasher adds also spits thorns at players (Shadow Spines)) that does dmg and leaves a dmg debuff for 10 sec. So beware healers.
Boss goes to the middle and spawns roots that closes the platform in sections.
Make sure the raid is divided in the different sections because there will be pools that must be soaked scattered around the platform (Heroic mode)
You can run through boss but will be slowed and take dmg.
You can run out from the platform and in again to change platform if needed.
Lasher adds that are dormant will be active when Intermission starts.Remember that each Lasher will do raid dmg when it becomes active.
Tanks pick up the adds.
Nuke adds and keep on soaking pools (Heroic Mode)
When boss does Uprooted Agony, he takes 100% increased dmg for 20 sec. That is when you Blood lust/Timewalk/Heroism and nuke the boss.
- Where to get Enchanted Wyrm´s Dreaming Crest
- How to gear up in patch 10.2 before and during season 3
- All Side Quests in Emerald Dream -10.2
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Storyline rewards VERY high Gear ilvl
- Emerald Dream Shield Transmog
- October Trading Post -2023
- NEW Timewalking Mount and How to get it
- How to Farm LOADS of 418 (upgrade to 437) ilvl Gear BoE
- New Prime Gaming Reward!