So this is what ive figured out
- It has a starting ilvl reward range (green/rare/epic quality)
- This ilvl range increases based on your character ilvl.
- cap seems to be 380
- alts get the same wq ilvl reward as your main
Gonna dig deeper and make guide soon
NEW UPDATE 22-12-05
Gear in Dragonflight is divided in two parts: Gear that is scaled to your character ilvl, and Gear that has a fixed ilvl. Scaled and fixed gear come from different sources. In general, scaled gear comes from outdoor gameplay in Dragon Isles and fixed gear comes from the 3 big ones - PvP, M+ and raid.
Outdoor gameplay in Dragon Isles has loads of different sources that rewards gear that scales to your character ilvl.
- Weekly Quest - Aiding the Accord (Very High Scaled)
- Event - The Hunt (Lower Scaled) - 370ish
- Event - Dragonbane Keep (High Scaled) - 378
- Event - Community Feast (Medium Scaled) ex - 372
- Event - Trial of Floods (Very High Scaled)
- Event - Trial of Elements (Very High Scaled)
- Special Rares (High Scaled)
- Weekly Quests in Obsidian Several quests with gear reward - (Medium High Scaled)
This comes mainly from pvp, m+, raid but also vendors tied to pvp, reputation and special event.
- Event - Primal Elementals
- Pvp - Honor Gear
- PvP - Conquest Gear
- PvP - World PvP Vendor
- Raid bosses
- World Bosses
- Renown Vendors
- Reputation Vendors
Other Gear sources
There is a very huge part of Dragonflight Gear except of the ones mentioned above, which is professions.
- EVERYTHING about the "NEW ZONE" in PATCH 10.0.7
- Mythic Raiding Cross Realm Begins Feb. 14
- " LOVE ROCKET " Drop chance INCREASED (AKA X-45 Heartbreaker)
- Conquest and Valor cap removed in Dragonflight
- Hotfixes: February 2, 2023
- WoW Hotfixes - February 1
- Storm's Fury Event TIMERS ( PRIMAL STORM / THE PRIMALIST FUTURE)
- More 10.0.7 updates
- Storms Fury Timer - How to get it ingame
- How to BUY Sockets on Gear