A blue post was released regarding Warrior talents in Dragonflight.
We feel that all three Warrior specializations have excellent foundations for both their class fantasies and with regard to how fun their rotations are to play. So, our goal for the class in Dragonflight has been to evolve and enhance each specialization rather than to revolutionize or rebuild them.
We’re trying to strike a balance between existing things you know and love, exciting new talents and greatest hits from that past such as Blood and Thunder, Odyn’s Fury and Cold Steel, Hot Blood.
With this in mind, players should expect core rotations to feel comfortable and familiar but with a much wider variety of choice in terms of which elements they can enhance. In addition to this we’re also attempting to build in support to enable players to experiment with more varied playstyles if they desire, such as the Arms being able to heavily investing in damage over time abilities and Fury being able to double down on auto attacks.
We are excited for Warriors to be joining the Dragonflight Alpha look forward to hearing your feedback!
- Some talent overrides are not working correctly, and you are able to use both spells (E.G. Annihilator doesn’t replace Raging Blow).
- Some talent dependencies and combinations are not working correctly. (E.G. Combining Titanic Throw and Improved Heroic Throw doesn’t apply Deep Wounds to all affected targets)
- Stances are currently a work in progress and undergoing internal iteration. A large part of their goal is to guide the fantasy of each spec but mechanically, the goal for these is not to encourage frantic stance shifting. But rather switching at certain major points in an encounter, such as For DPS Warriors during a painful AOE damage phase, or for Protection Warrior that are off tanking they may temporarily switch to deal more damage.
- A handful of talents will be getting a choice-node option in a later Alpha build (E.G. Rumbling Earth and Thunderous Aftershocks).
- Fury has some issues with Execute related to the new player experience that causes you to have both the Arms and Fury versions of Execute (players should use the variant that attacks with both Weapons).
- Multi Rank nodes are not always awarding full values.
- We’re still working on the background art for the Fury talent tree, it will be added in a later build.
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft