- Full Moon correctly returns to New Moon when Radiant Moonlight isn’t talented.
- Elune’s Guidance now correctly reduces the cost of Starsurge and Starfall with and without Orbital Strike talented.
- Fixed an issue where Solstice would not be granted from a Celestial Alignment given by Primordial Arcanic Pulsar.
- Fixed an issue where Umbral Embrace was not being consumed with Wrath cast by Convoke the Spirits.
- Fixed an issue where Starfall wouldn’t trigger Primordial Arcanic Pulsar’s Celestial Alignment effect when Orbital Strike was talented.
- Fixed an issue that caused Budding Leaves to not affect Lifebloom after it had been extended by Verdant Infusion or Flourish.
- Fixed an issue that caused Grove Tending to not be extended by Verdant Infusion or Flourish.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Inevitability to cause Eviscerate and Shadowstrike to deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed and issue where Inquisitor’s Gaze could pull enemies out of combat.
- Decimating Bolt (Necrolord Ability) and Shard of Annihilation now correctly increase the damage of one Drain Soul.
- Guillotine can no longer be used when Demonic Strength is active.
Dungeons and Raids
- Shadowlands Legendaries and Covenant Abilities and powers once again function correctly in all Season 4 Mythic dungeons.
Player versus Player
- Rated Solo Shuffle
- Fixed an issue that prevented rating gained from Solo Shuffle to affect your ability to upgrade gear.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Rated Solo Shuffle first win of the day rewards to not be rewarded at level 60.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Rated Solo Shuffle from providing progress towards the Great Vault and progress towards Vicious mounts while above 1000 rating.
- Turn in Fish for Iskaara Tuskarr Reputation
- Quests increased in questlog
- NEW WoW Twitch DROPS
- Dragonflight: Season 1 Begins the Week of December 12
- Hotfixes: December 6, 2022
- Vault of the Incarnates Raid Schedule
- FULL Explanation - SCALED & FIXED GEAR - INSANE Gear up - Now & Season 1
- Outdoor Gear Scales higher than 400 ilvl
- FULL GUIDE: All Sources that Rewards Gear
- Get a MOUNT very EASY in DRAGONFLIGHT