There is a new Heirloom added in Pre-Patch, called Unstable Elemental Confluence.
This heirloom is a trinket that any class/spec can use. You get a primary stat based on what class you are.
When equipped: “Your spells and abilities have a chance to usher in primal magics, dealing damage to enemies and buffing allies."
You can use this trinket between level 1-49, but it is stated on the trinket that it can be upgraded once.
How to get the new Heirloom trinket Unstable Elemental Confluence
It says that it comes from a World Event: Primal Storms, which is most likely the Pre-patch event (this trinket can also be found in the PTR Pre-Patch version).
You need to gather and then combine following items:
- Dimmed Primeval Fire
- Dimmed Primeval Water
- Dimmed Primeval Storm
- Dimmed Primeval Earth
Once combined, it will become an Unstable Elemental Confluence trinket.
- Patch 10.2.6 Launches on March 19th
- Play Hearthstone in World of Warcraft - Hearthstone 10th Anniversary
- Guide: How to Get the TOY: Hearthstone Game Table
- Guide: Rewards from Hearthstone Minions Event
- Guide: How to Complete the Achievement - “Card Collection”
- Full Guide: Hearthstone Anniversary Event in WoW
- This Weekly Bonus Event (Feb 21): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
- INCREASED Chance to get Legendary Weapon - Embers of Fyr'alath
- 10.2.6 PIRATES in BOOTY BAY
- Everything Coming in the Hearthstone Event in World of Warcraft