You will fight a bear (Urctos), a green girl (Aerwynn) and a flying creature (Pip).
They must all die at the same time otherwise they will heal up.
All three bosses has a special ability when reaching 100 energy.
Urctos starts with highest energy from the start of the fight.
Aerwynn starts with middle energy from the start of the fight.
Pip starts with lowest energy from the start of the fight.
Urctos 100 energy
Channnels “Blinding Rage” that does loads of dmg to the raid.
To stop this, a player that becomes a duck must run into Urctos to cancel his ability.
Aerwynn 100 energy
Grabs all players with green vines that slows and does dmg over time.
To stop this, the tank must aim Urctos charge so it will hit Aerwynn to cancel her ability.
Pip 100 energy
Starts chanelling a song that puts an absorb shield on all players. To remove the shield, players must run in to a green pool on the ground that does dmg and removes the shield.
Rest of the fight
Urctos charge on tank will be handled in two ways.
The charge must be soaked by players (melee) so stand on tank and take the charge hit. Players soaking gets a debuff so same players cannot soak every time.
Players with circle debuff (poisonous Javelin) must run away from raid and wait until they get dispelled before they ruin back in.
Players that become ducks must run and clear green pools. You will get two action bars, one that memes you run fast and the other one will become available later and using that transforms you back again. You will be transformed back again after a while as well.
- Where to get Enchanted Wyrm´s Dreaming Crest
- How to gear up in patch 10.2 before and during season 3
- All Side Quests in Emerald Dream -10.2
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Storyline rewards VERY high Gear ilvl
- Emerald Dream Shield Transmog
- October Trading Post -2023
- NEW Timewalking Mount and How to get it
- How to Farm LOADS of 418 (upgrade to 437) ilvl Gear BoE
- New Prime Gaming Reward!